Chapter 5- Klutz

Chapter 5

NICOLE'S P.O.V.

Beep!

Beep!!

Beep!!!

Beep!!!!

Groaning at the sound of my alarm clock blaring in the morning. Ugh I thought to myself it's only Tuesday! I really regret texting Michael till so late last night.

I smiled at the thought he was so sweet. Almost too sweet...

I shook my head and rolled out of bed in the process of getting out of the sheets and came in contact with a loud thump with the floor.

"Ow" I moaned.

I tried to roll myself back up to my feet. Right as my mom barged in with a panic look on her face.

"WHAT HAPPEN?! DID YOU BREAK SOME... Oh hey honey what are you-HAHAHAHA!" She started laughing once she noticed me on the floor. But managed to get out, "Did you fall off your bed again?!" Before laughing again.

I scrolled at her get up completely this time. "Haha... Very funny mom!" I walked past her going into my closet when I remember better not... My moms in my room and my closets not the cleanest so I just turned around and looked at her as she continued laughing.

"It was very funny" she said after calming down and taking a look at the room she turned around and headed for the door of course not without saying "Nicole. Clean your room!" She left with one last giggle and a stern look.

Grr

As soon as she left I got dressed, brushed my teeth. Once satisfied with my outfit, being a purple sweater from PINK and some black tights. My hair curled and the sides pinned up. I made my way down stairs only having my leg attacked by my little puppy.

She was squealing and jumping up and down asking to be picked up. That's my princess. Once picking her up I went into the room where all her treats were. She started wagging her tail even more by this I put her down and gave her some treats.

I pet her one last time before getting up and making my way to the kitchen. My mom had just finished making us waffles.

Just before I was ready to sit down my brother comes in with a disgusted look on his face. That's weird he loves- "Ew Nic are you not gonna wash your hands you just played with dolce!" I blushed and ran to the washroom to wash my hands. Stupid.

"There all better!" I stated childish as I walked back to my seat. Then I thought "WAIT! Josh why are you up so early!?"

"I have to be at the school for 7 I got volleyball tryouts this morning." He said cooly. I nodded.

My brother to my surprise is taking after me with the volleyball. He is actually pretty good. A few improvements that have to be made here and there. But none the less he's good.

Once done I put my plate in the dishes, I grabbed all I needed for school and walked to the bus stop.

Brett was talking to some women at the bus stop. She looked around the age of 20. I've never seen her around before but before I could even ask they said good bye and she took off. Hum weird? Then I looked to see Bianca and she wasn't there? WHAT WEIRDER!

As I approached Brett he smiled at me while holding out his arms for a hug I laughed and hugged him.

"Hey brat!" I say as we pull away. "Where's-"

"BOO!" Someone said behind me while jumping and screaming. I screamed and ran away so fast only to hear fits of giggles and laughs behind me.

"I-scared-you!" Bianca managed to say between her laughs. While Brett was on the floor laughing like a mad man.

I glared. Bianca and Brett saw this and stopped laughing before Brett cracked a smile saying "you should've seen your face!" and then all 3 of us started laughing.

*************

I was sitting with Tony and Ally in our second period class art. Mr, Kalegarakos was literally the funniest and the craziest teacher in the school. But don't get him mad he will throw a shoe at you! I know from past experience...

My phone lit up with a message from FB. I secretly cheered thinking it was Michael only to be disappointed it was my ex. Saying he had a new girlfriend and will be going to the party as well on Friday.

Ugh he's such a pain in my butt. The amount of love I had from him turned into pure hatred. As he sent another message my way.

Just so you know there is nobody out there that will stick around like I did. Your pathetic thinking you can help me and if your thinking if we will ever get back together you are wrong. Way wrong.

At that I almost started laughing. Is he okay. Like is he trying to start now?

I'm the one that's pathetic that's funny I'm pretty sure I never threatened to kill myself like you had if I went to parties, if I hung out with certain people. You were so clingy and bossy. I don't need anyone like you. See you at the party. Ps it was never a thought in getting back together. Xoxo Nicole

I smiled when I sent that. When I looked up Mr. k was looking at me with a shoe in his hands... Oh boy! I smiled at him and he just started laughing.

Wait why laughing?

"Nicole it took you long enough to notice! Did you know-" just on time the bell rang signaling lunch yummmm!

Ally, Tony and I made our way to our usual lunch table meeting up with Brett, Bianca, Stephanie and Nick.

Bianca smiled like an idiot oh how I love her.

We started digging into our food when Tyler Hillar, the player in our school walked in. Slinging his arm around some slu that thought that she could change him and she's the one for him.

You see Tyler's new to our school this year. However he's had 20 girl friends in this school and it's only October. He's one of our friends but it's honestly pathetic as he plopped down next to me with a smug smile forgetting about his girl.

She huffed because there was no where she could sit he looked at her was disgust. Everyone at our table knowing what's gonna happen.

He smiled and she smiled back. Making her think that he was going to let her take his seat he stopped moving and glared.

"Yeah I'm done with you sorry. We had fun and all but you can go sit with someone else I'm sitting with my friends today. And don't text call or talk to me anymore." He said heartlessly and turned around. Slinging an arm over my arms and whispering "don't move please and I'm so sorry about that dick."

The poor girl stomped off crying. I feel bad I really do once she was out of site I ripped his hand off of me.

I know what your thinking... Why am I friends with him. Well he's like a big brother to me and Bianca he is always there. Brett, Bianca, Tyler and I go way back.

Confusion? I think so. Tyler is new to your school this year but he's been friends with us 3 for years. We all grew up together.

"Thanks Nicky." he says with a smug smile. Everyone just shook their heads.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I said pushing him a little.

"LEMONS!" Bianca screamed loudly... Everyone in the cafe turned around to look at her full smile before we started laughing. She's just... Bianca.