Chapter 13

Foxy Pov
  I couldn't believe it my mom was dead! The police haven't found any evidence to tell it was a murder. I know she didn't commit suicide either she was way to happy to do that. I decided to text Mangle.
Me: Hey Mangle
Mangle: What's up babe?
Me: I just got home not to long ago to find out that my mom has died
Mangle: I'll be right over
  It was about 10 minutes later when I heard a knock on the door I opened it and Mangle rushed in and hugged me. "Foxy I'm so sorry. Have the police found anything?" "No they don't have any proof that she was murderd and I know she didn't commit suicide because she was too happy and she would never do that to us" "okay you and Bonnie can live with us" "Okay thanks babe"
        Time skip
  Today was the day of the funeral. I got into my black tuxedo and put in a red tie and me and Bonnie got in his car.
  When it was my turn to give my speech I walked up to the microphone. "We all wish this wouldn't have happened. Even though  Tris could be cranky at times she was still a wonderful mom, ain't, and sister. But we have to remember it's not like we won't see her again when it's our time we'll ascend the staircase of heaven and she'll be there greeting us with open arms. We all love you Tris. Thank you"
  After the funeral me and Bonnie went back home to pack all of our stuff. We put it in the trunk and the backseat and drove to Mangles house.
  When we got to Mangles house we knocked on the door. Mangle opened it and welcomed us in. "Okay Foxy you'll have to share a room with me. Bonnie you can share a room with F.T Foxy. "Thank you Mangle for letting us live with you" "You're welcome"

  After I was done brushing my teeth I climbed into bed and fell asleep.
  I heard a laugh and someone say "There's no strings on me." The figure turned towards me and chuckled. I then started seeing images of my mom laying in the floor dead.
  I woke up and say up sweating like crazy. "Foxy you alright?" "Yeah just had a nightmare" "Alright. Good night love you" "Love you too"