Chapter 6

Mangled Pov

  Me: Hey do I need to bring anything for our date?

Foxy: Yeah you should probably bring a bathing suit

Me: Okay thanks

Foxy: yep

It was almost 3:00 and I still haven't started getting ready. "Hey Mangle you should probably start getting ready for your date"  Lolbit said"Yeah I guess I should" I got up and walked up the stairs to my room. I couldn't decide if I should wear a white bikini or a hot pink bikini. When it was time 3:30 I finally decided on a hot pink bikini with a white cover up. I started doing my hair and my make up. 

I heard a knock on the door downstairs. That's probably him I thought. I walked down the stairs and opened the door and there was Foxy standing there in a tan bathing suit with a red t shirt. "Hey, how are you?" he said. "I'm good how are you?" "Good thanks for asking" "Hey Lolbit I'll be back later" We walked out the door and he opened the door for me and closed it for me.

  "Okay Mangle close your eyes" "Okay" I closed my eyes while he led me out of the car and down a hill. "Okay you can open your eyes now" I opened my eyes and I saw the most beautiful beach ever. "It's beautiful Foxy" "So do you want to go swimming first?" "Sure" "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Splash!! "Dang it Foxy how are you so fast?!" "I don't know I guess I'm just gifted" "Hey Foxy" "Yeah?" SPLASH!!! "Oh that's it SPLASH!!!! 

  "Okay I'm starting to get a little hungry" "Okay come on then" He picked me up and carried me in his arms. "For dinner I brought a fruit bowl, a couple sandwiches, for dessert two Klondike bars, and to drink sparkling grape juice" "Aww Foxy thank you so much" "Your welcome Mangle"

  After the delicious dinner that Foxy prepared he held one hid one hand behind his back. "Mangle you've made me the happiest man alive after today. Will you Mangle be my girlfriend?" He said revealing a necklace. "Foxy I don't know what to say. I would love to be your girlfriend!"

  After that he dropped me off at my house. "Hey Lolbit how are you?" "Good, how was the date?" "Great, he asked me to be his girlfriend" "Well, what did you say?" "I said yes" "Aww my little sister's all grown up" "Yeah yeah I know. Hey where's F.T Foxy?" "Oh he's at a friend's house tonight" "Okay I'm going to go to bed. Good night Lolbit" :Good night Mangle"

He guys pizza here I just wanted to let you know I'll probably upload again tommorow. So yeah pizzaslife74 out.