Chapter 4

Mangle Pov

  Man I really wish Springtrap wouldn't always do what he does. Deep down he's a really nice person, I don't know what happened though. But geez that red haired boy was pretty dang hot. He probably already has a girlfriend though. I got in my white Camaro and drove off to my house. My dad was the boss of a really important business company.

  "Password please" the gate keeper said. "MLFF" I said. the gate opened and I drove through and parked my car in the garage. "Hey Lolbit I'm home" "How was your day Mangle?" "Eh it could have been better" "What do you mean it could have been better?" " Oh Springtrap's been beating up this new kid and I told him were through" "Oh so that's what's going on" "Do you think I made the right decision?" "Yes I think you did what had to be done. Plus Springtrap wasn't always the greatest anyways" "Thank you Lolbit, by the way where's F.T Foxy?" "Oh he's at a friends house studying for a test" "Okay thanks"

                                                                           Foxy Pov

  Ugh why does my head hurt so much? I thought I looked down and saw that I was in a hospital bed and was wearing a hospital gown and my right arm was in a sling. I tried getting up but a sudden searing pain shot through my temple. I fell back onto the bed. My mom and Bonnie walked through the door and looked so relieved to see that I was up. "Foxy are you alright?" "No not really, what happened?" "Springtrap beat the crap out of you. Foxy you got another concussion and you fractured your right arm," "Okay, how long do I have to stay in the Hospital for?" "The doctors said you could leave in tomorrow"

  After I got home I found a bunch of get well soon cards piled on my floor. Well I guess I know what I'm doing for a while. After I was finally done reading all the letters I climbed into my bed and fell asleep.

  Meep! Meep! Ugh seriously! I thought. I got up turned my alarm clock off and walked downstairs. "Mom why are you up so early?" "Oh I'm cooking you breakfast honey." "Thanks mom, but you know you didn't have to do that right?" "I know but it's better then just doing nothing." "Okay" After I was ready I walked out the door and headed to school.

  When  I walked through the doors everyone just smiled at me and waved. Huh. I thought. I walked to my locker and saw a not attached to it. It said it was from Mangle

Dear Foxy,

I'm sorry about what Springtrap did to you. You didn't deserve for this to happen to you. I hope your arm heals quickly.

From Mangle

  I folded the note up and put it in my pocket and walked to my class. When I got in I saw that we had a substitute teacher. I sat down in my seat and waited for the bell to ring. When it did the sub asked us to try to solve the math problem she put on the board. When I had the answer I looked around and saw everyone was very confused on how to solve it. I raised my hand. "Yes Foxy do you know the answer?" "Yes the answer is 44.7" "Yes it is Foxy you are the first student to solve that problem today"

  After class I went to lunch. When I sat down I saw Bonnie coming towards me. "Hey Bonnie" I said. "Hey Foxy So how's your arm feeling ?" " Oh it's feeling fine" "That's good to hear" "What's the matter Bonnie you seem a little off?" "Oh it's nothing" he said. "Are you sure because I think I know what's going on" "You do?" "Yeah you have a crush on someone and you can't decide if you want to tell her or not" "Yes Foxy that's what's going on with me" "Who is it?" "Promise you won't laugh?" "Why would I Bonnie" "Okay the person I like is.....

Ooooh cliff hanger nice well anyways I have to get going I might update this a little later okay. pizzaslife74 out.