Chapter 13: Percys plan part 3

Chapter 13:
Travis

"Will you join our army/family?" Percy said.

He's kidding, right? He just killed four people, got rid of ALMOST all the gods, and he wants us to join his family? He's got to be kidding.

I guess I wasn't the only one thinking that, because no sooner than that thought had left my head, Annabeth spook up.

"And why should we join you?" She asked. There was mumbling in agreement.

"I wasn't asking YOU daughter of Athena. YOU already lost the privilege to join. I was asking the others." Percy glared at Annabeth. Man, who new Percy would be so scary as a god.

"So, if your a god, what are you the god of?" Conner asked. My dear brother. Percy smiled.

"I, am Percy Jackson, God of Currents and Changes." Pretty cool title if you ask me.

"I, am Thalia, Goddess of Storms, Queen of the Winds." So her.

"I am Nico D'Angelo, God of Shadows, King of Nightmares." Totally something I would give the son of Hades.

"And lastly, I am Jason Grace, God of Electricity, King of the Air." Well, all of their names suit them.

"So, Lord Percy." I taunted. He rolled his eyes.

"Tell me. Why should I join your family?" He thought for a moment.

"Well, 1. Cause your dads here, and you don't want to be against him do you? 2. Because it will be safer than Camp." Everyone gave him weird looks.

"How so?" Some kid asked. The gods thought for a moment.

"Well, one, the Ancient Laws will be changed, so gods will be able to interact with their parents." Nico said thoughtfully.

"2. You don't have to train 24/7." Jason added.

"And you can have fun at our "camp"." Thalia added. I looked at Conner. He nodded. I raised my hand.

"Yes Travis?" My father said. He looked hopeful, like he wanted me to join.

"I, Travis Stoll, would like to join your army/family. And my brother." I gestured to my brother.

"Conner Stoll, would like to join as well." Hermes smiled at me. And it was a real smile too.

"Welcome to the family boys." Conner and I, ran up to Hermes, and gave him a hug. The god seemed startled, but he hugged us back.

After Conner and I spoke up, a bunch more people followed. Katie Gardner from the Demeter cabin (thank the gods), that kid Mark from the Athena cabin, Harley from the Hephaestus cabin, Matthew from the Aphrodite cabin, Clarisse La'Rue from the Ares cabin (not sure if that good or bad yet), and a bunch more. After everyone who wanted to join, joined, there was about half the campers left.

"Traitors!" Annabeth yelled at us.

"No daughter of Athena." Percy said. Why doesn't he just call her by her name?

"You, are the Traitor." All four new gods waved their hands, and a portal opened. Thalia gestured to it.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Your new home isn't just gonna magically appear." I ran though, with Conner hot on my tail.

Let me just say, that our new home,

Was. Awesome.

_____________________________________________________________

One more chapter to go! I don't know whether to cry, or cheer. Which do you think I should do?

So, my sister thinks I should make a sequel. What do you guys think? If I get enough comments, I'll make a sequel. If not, well then the next chapter is the end.

Don't forget to vote and what not.

Bye! :)