Chapter 3: We get a second change

Chapter 3: Nico

"I am Perseus Jackson, God of Currents and Changes! Bow before me weaklings!"

As soon as Percy said that, time froze. Everything just stopped moving.

"What's going on?" Jason asked. Thalia was drawing mustaches on the Athena kids.

"My dear children, they must not know who you are. At least, not yet. Soon you will be able to tell them, just not yet. You must choose fake names."

Percy and Jason nodded, while Thalia and I just stared, dumbfounded at our fathers voice.

We all thought for a moment.

"Father, we are ready." Percy said.

Time started up again.

*

*

"Who are you?" The girl asked. Again....in a way.

Percy looked like he wanted to do the same thing over again, but thought against it. Which might have been hard in his case.....Seaweed Brain.

"I'm Orion Jackson. Brother to Percy Jackson." Smart name. Wasn't Orion a son of Poseidon as well? Or was that someone else......?

Thalia was up next.

"I'm Saige. I prefer not to use a last name."

"I'm Luke......"All the demigods in the Titan war tensed up.

"Grace. Step brother to Jason." Wouldn't that mean he was the step-brother to Thalia? How was no one picking up on this?!

My turn.

I pretty much said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I'm Triton Di'Angelo. And you are?" The idiots stared at us. That's when Chiron stepped up.

"I am Chiron." He looked at me, Orion, and Luke.

"I am sorry about your brothers. They were great heroes."

'Well, if they were such great heroes, then why didn't you do anything when the gods said that we were to be killed?' Percy thought spoke to us.

'I dunno. But I wish father hadn't sent us back in time so those Athena kids would still have mustaches.' Thalia said.

We laughed. The campers looked at us funny.

"What's so funny?" A familiar voice asked. We all looked up. It was Annabeth.

'More like Annabitch.' Percy grumbled. We snickered.

"Well? What's so funny?" She asked again. I could tell Percy, (or Orion) was trying not to kill her. Something told me that we weren't going to stay a secret for long.

I give it 2 weeks till Percy cracks.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's so short.

So, in case you haven't answered, should Percy and his siblings,

A. A jerk to the campers for backstabbing him

B. Be nice, and forgiving

C. Be nice to everyone but Annabeth and Piper

D. Be nice to everyone but the 4 that replaced them and Annabeth and Piper.

That's just in case you haven't answered yet.

Bye you peeps! :D