Note

Note:

Haha! You thought this would be a chapter, didn't ya! Well, sorry. It's not.

I have some news that I wanted to share with you guys.

One. My books.

The Wizard/Demigodic Tournament

Demigod Guardians

Demigod, meet Avatar

Babysitting the gods

Camp Narnia

Twins (Another Percy Jackson fan fic)

The school for heroes

I you haven't read these books yet, please check them out. I WOULD LIKE FEEDBACK!!!! (Comments are nice. And votes.)

Also, I have another idea for a book, but I don't know if I should write it. So, I'll ask you guys.

It will be called
The Daughter of Kronos

Of course, it'll have Percy in it.

Here's the description,

May Summers is a normal girl. Well, almost. She's a powerful demigod. And she knows this too. The only reason why monsters haven't come to get her is that, like her father, she has the power over time. (That, and her father won't allow it.) She can stop it, start it, or even see the past. And when she sees her father get destroyed by the son of Poseidon, she instantly hates him. There's just one problem. If she wants to live, she has to prove to Zeus that she's not a bad kid. Which means she has to be nice to Perseus.

So? Should I make it?

Also, if you want me to change the name I will. Please let my know if you have another name better than May.

And I won't update until I have feedback about The Daughter of Kronos (like, if I should write it or not.)

CHEERS!! :)