Things don't turn out as what you plan.

Zacznij od początku

(Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/your_outfit/set?id=43831108)

When I finished posing,I walked to my dressing room and changed. I drove back to my house. I saw Jaden's car Parked out. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked in and saw Jaden staring at the ceiling. Wow he must have been boreeeeddd. I sat on his lap. "Heyyyyy baby." I said. jaden Looked at me and smiled. He kissed me. "God I missed you." He said. Jaden kissed back harder. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him.

Jaden removed his jacket. Jaden kissed me harder. Lust started filling over powering us. I pulled Jaden closer to me. Jaden moaned. Cici ran downstairs. Damn it! "Aye you two stop all that before yall end up on 17 and pregnat,The celebretis Stle!" Cici said. I rolled my eyes and pushed Jaden off me gently. Jaden groaned. He layed his head on my lap. "Whyyy did Cici had to ruin our moment?" He said. I laughed and stood up. Jaden's head hit the couch. "Ow!" He said. I smirked. "My bad." I walked out the room.

Zoe's pov:

I was at Twist house. "Sooo whhy did you want me here." I said. Twist came out wearing boxers. No shirt. My eyes widen. I bit on my lip. It was that or twist. I started biting on my lips until a sharp pain was coming from it. "I told you. You was soo gonna bite your lip off." He said. I blushed and walked to him. I took off my jacket. "Your not the only one thats gonna be undressed." I said. I pushed Twist on his bed and got ontop. I started kissing on him.

Twist moaned. He pulled me closer to him. I could feel his dick on me. I smiled and removed my top. It showed my Black laced Bra. Twist sat up. "Wait are you sure about this." He said. I nodded. I removed my Bra. Twist stared at my Breast for over 10 mins. "You gon tast these or just sit there." I said. Twist looked up at me and smirked. He pushed me on the bed and got on top. He started kissing me on my neck,Then lower. I moaned when his lips touched my Nave. He started sucking on my Naves. I moaned. Twist stop sucking and went to my pants. He pulled both of my Pants and panties off. Twist shoved two fingers in me. I moaned loud. "Uhhhhh Twist." I said. He smirked and suck another in. "Ahhhhhhh." I said. I orgasmed on Twist's hands. I moaned. Twist pulled out his fingers and licked them. "Mmm You taste good." He said. Twist went down to my Vajj. I closed my eyes.

I felt something long and wet go in my Vajj. I moaned. "Uhhahhhhh." I said. Twist pulled my Vajj closer and went deeper. I moaned loudly. "TWISTTTTTTTTTTT" I yelled in pleasure. Twist removed his Boxers and went in. I moaned loud. He went harder in me. I moaned as loud as I could. Twist went deeper in my Vajj with his dick. Damn this nigga got a long Dick! I bit on my lip. Twist bend down and kissed me. I moaned in the kiss. Twist pulled away and moaned. He went harder and harder.

Biz's Pov:

I was playing football with Diggy. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed. "THAT FUCKING BALL ALMOST HIT ME!" I said. DIggy smirked. "Sorry." He said. I tackled him. "Nah What!" I said. Diggy grabbed me and layed me on the ground. He got ontop and kissed me. I kissed back. Diggy's lips felt so right to me......................................................

When we finished our makeout session we went to get some icecream. I shared mine with Diggy. "You know i never tasted Vanilla Icecream until now." DIggy said. I stopped eating. "WHAT!" I said. DIggy nodded. "Yeah I don't eat icecream unless My girl or family wants it." We both Shrugged at the same time. When we finished we got up and left. I jumped on Diggy's back. "Carrie me please." I said. Diggy nodded. "Ight Shawty." He said. He walked me to his car. I hopped down and got in.

We was back at my/the girls house. We walked in and saw two little twins,sitting on the couch. "Who is you." I said. One of them spoke. "I'm Jenelle.This is my sister Kanelle.We was waiting for Uncle Jaden." SHe said. My mouth fell open. "Willow has kids." I said. The twins looked at eachother and laughed. "No she doensn't she's only 15!" Janelle said. "Ohhh so who kids are yall." I said. The twins bite on their nails. I could tell they were lying.