Things don't turn out as what you plan.

Start from the beginning

What I'm saying is that girl I gotta-

[Chorus]

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future.

One day, I'll be older and wiser yeah

One day, I'll be somebody's provider yeah

One day, I'm gonna be able to do,

All of the little things that I've been singin' to you, and

One day, I'll be ballin', drivin 'stead of walkin'

Bring you where you want and take you shopping in the mall and

Whoo!

I know I'm young but I ain't even tryin' to fool ya and

What I'm sayin' is that girl I gotta-

Future, and when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya

'Cause the futures lookin' bright so come into the light

And everything that's wrong I'll make it right, 'cause girl

I got a future, girl I got a future.

Girl you know I got a future, future, future, girl I gotta future

I got a future, girl, [x3]

I got a future! Girl! (Let's get it)

I got a future!

And when I'm older Imma know just what to do with ya!

When we finished I realized that Ray and Prince was also singing. I smiled. "Ight Prod you win.We're a band." I said. Prod started voctory dancing. I joined him. Ray started Crumping. Princeton was poping his chest. Man we was good at dancing to. "Yo you thin we might get famous for this." Ray said. I nodded. "We can perform at our school" I said. They nodded in agreement.

I need excatly what to name us...............

Rays Pov:

We been Practicing for five months. Lots of people know us now. But I really wanna know if (your name)Stil remember us. Most of our song is about her. I loooked at my phone. I still had her in contact. Her nick name to me was Lovely taco. She was my taco my girl. But I was stupid and got my heart broken. I sighed.

Lily ran to me. She was my adopted little sister. Lily smiled. "Ray someone wants to speak to you." She said. I smiled and grabbed the phone. "Thanks Lily." Lily ran out my room. "Hello." I said. Her voice,the angel voice spoke. "Hi Ray did you call me?" (Your name) Asked. I bit on my lip. "Yes I wanted to say that I saw you on Tv,that new video from Trey Songs.You was beautiful." I spok the truth.

"Um thanks." She said. I took a deep breath. "Look I miss-" I got cut off. "Ray I have to go sorry." She hung up. Damn! I thought. I threw the phone on my bed and layed on my bed. I put my hands behind my hand. Is she really sorry.Or is she just trying to jump off the phone. I sighed and leaned over my bed. I pulled out my wallet. I opened it. It showed a picture of me and (your name) Hugging eachother. I kissed the picture and layed it by me. I closed my eyes and hoped that I was gonna get some sleep.

Your pov:

I hung up before Ray could say those words. My heart was sore from that. I took a deep breath and stood up. I had to pose for over a hundred pictures. One was me in my game on outfit. Then I had to wear a red lacy Bra and some Thongs. Jeff said "YOur gonna be one of the new-new of the seasonale." I have no idea what that meant.