20: I wish it could be Christmas every day.

Start from the beginning

"You know what you are" He began, slowly he ran his hand over the small of her back. Seeming completely unbothered by his gesture he continued to talk "An angelic devil" He pointed out. She looked over at him out of the corner of her eye and gave him a quick smirk and continued packing some clothes in her bag while his hand slipped down to her ass and he began to massage it. 

"An angelic Devil" She repeated, "I think I like the sound of that" she turned to face him and took his other hand in hers before placing it on her ass so that both of his hands were massaging her. "You like it huh?" She asked him seductively, he licked his lips and said, 

"Of course" He replied. She chuckled a little and turned away before continuing with her packing. He moved his body behind hers, wrapping one arm around her collar bone and shoulders with the other around her waist. He leaned forward and began whispering in her ear, "I couldn't stop thinking about you this morning. You weren't there when I woke up" She continued to pack and tried to make it seem as if she wasn't turned on but Carter knew exactly which buttons to press. 

"I went to get coffee, I know it's your favourite" She reminded him, she was right about that. The Coffee shop did make his favourite coffee better than anyone else. 

"you think you know me so well?" He asked her as he began rubbing his dick on her ass, she bit her lip a little and nodded her head because she couldn't talk. "So tell me how I would fuck you" He leaned down and began placing soft kisses on her neck causing her to moan out just a little. The hand around her waist messaged her sides a little while the hand around her shoulders caressed her neck. She gulped a little trying to get the words out, 

"Slow" She whispered to him, "Hard" She continued, "Deep" Was the only world that came to mind. She knew she was wet, she knew he was hard and she knew that she wanted him to take from her the one thing that no one had ever taken. 

"You'd like it like that?" He asked her, she nodded her head but a part of her wondered if he was going to leave her this time the way he had before. Another part asked if she would ever get the packing done. He kissed just under her ear before she spoke, 

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" She asked him, 

"I can't help myself" He groaned into her ear, he slipped his hand onto her breast and squeezed it a little causing her eyes to close and her mouth to let out a satisfied gasp. "Do you know how sexy you are? How much you turn me on? How badly I've wanted to be this close to you?" She bit her lip, feeling her juices flow as a consequence of his words and soon enough she slipped her hand down to her pussy but before she could do anything he held her hand in place through her clothing and continued to kiss her. 

"Carter" She croaked with her pussy throbbing. "Carter" She needed him to let her do it or she'd continue burning until her body could take it no longer. He continued to kiss all over her neck while playing with her nipple. "Shawn" She whispered for what seemed like the first time although she had called him that name once before. The sound of that particular name turned him on, the way it rolled of her tongue in a moan, how unusual it was to hear it. He pulled her nipple and she yelped before trying once again to touch herself but he wouldn't let her. 

"Beyoncé" He growled into her ear. He removed himself from her body and stepped back a little, he expected her to turn around but instead she continued to face forward and thought about everything that was happening in that moment. She gulped slightly and turned to look at him, 

"I need to pack" She said proudly, she wanted him and he wanted her too but it was not the time. Despite her obvious differences with the rest of humanity she was still the romantic type- strange but true. She wanted to date first, she wanted to be madly in love first, she wanted her first time to consist of roses and candles and all those beautiful things that made the average person cringe just a little. She wanted him to be madly in love with her when he did it but she didn't know if he really loved her, if he did then he'd ask her out wouldn't he? They're not teenagers, he's over thirty and she's 23.  She didn't believe that she was madly in love with him, not because she wasn't but because she was scared of feeling it when she had spent so long not feeling the things that other people in the world felt. His love changed her so that she began to feel empathy and sympathy she had never felt before and she began to felt a warmth she had never had before. But was that enough?