New teacher

"So did you do your homework?" Taehyung asked swinging his arm around Jungkook's shoulder. The brown haired boy gave him a look which made Taehyung think he is the dumbest person in the world for asking such an obvious question. "Do I look like I ever would?" Jungkook replied back with a eye roll.

The duo started walking to their class laughing.

Jungkook entered the class with fingers in his ears. He then mentally started counting 1
2
3
"OPPPPAAAAA!" Almost half of the girls in the class and Jimin screamed.

"Oppa sit here today!" Girls with heavy makeup insisted but they just passed by ignoring the calls. One of the girls held onto Taehyung's jacket saying she won't let go till he sits beside him.

"Hey ugly leave him now" Jungkook glared at the girl. "oppa is so mean" she whimpered looking down, not daring to look him in the eyes again. "First of all we read in the class so don't call me oppa. No do one thing and don't call me anything. Now leave him" He repeated, eyes darker this time.

The girl let go of him and sat down in her sit, pouting.
"Don't do that. You look more ugly. Just an advice" Taehyung said laughing and Jungkook joined him.

"You guys are so mean!" Jimin, their 'kind hearted' bestfriend huffed. "Wow tell me something new" Jungkook said taking the sit beside Taehyung. "We are not mean we are just honest" Taehyung defended. The orange head sighed sitting down.

This was their daily morning.

The whole class died down when the first bell rang, Jungkook exhaled a sigh thinking about how tired he already is.

The first four periods was a blur to the young boy as he didn't pay attention but something caught his eye on his fifth period, arts. A boy in blue sweater and black ripped jeans was peeking in the class.

His blonde hair fell on one side of his forehead, pink plump lips, small eyes, broad shoulders, sharp jawline, prettier than any girls Jungkook saw. In one word he was a piece of art.

The brown head kept staring at the figure in awe while his friends were just confused. After another couple of minutes the unknown boy finally entered the glass following behind the principal.

"So class I have a news" the principal, Jungkook's grandfather announced. Every head in the room shifted their gaze on the boy beside him. Jungkook can already hear the girls screaming their new prey, the transfer student's name.

"This is Kim Seokjin, your new art teacher"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the news as he realised the boy who was not only older than him but he is also his teacher.

Interesting.

---
This is the first time I wrote in this style ;-;
Is it good?