Chapter 10: Rule #1 To Survival, Pay Attention To Horror Movies.

Your Pov

It's been a few days since Donnie and April got together and I'm all better now. Bigfoot is gone and I have no idea where she went, but I hope she's safe. Right now I'm at the turtles' farm house helping them clean up. Raph is washing the windows, Mikey is mopping everywhere, Donnie is organizing stuff while April is dusting, Leo finished vacuuming and is starting on dishes and I decided to help by sweeping.

"(l/b/n), hand me that broom would ya?" I asked. He nodded and tossed it to me while he continued cleaning the windows. "Thanks buddy!" I said as I swept the floor. As I swept, I felt like something was missing. Then I had an idea. "You know what we're missing?" I asked the guys, making them stop cleaning. Mikey shook his head. I smiled as I headed to the CD player and turned it on. "Music." I smiled as I popped a random disk into it.

I smiled as I pressed play and I instantly regretted it. The CD was playing polka. "AAAAAAAAAA!! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!" Mikey, (l/b/n), and I screamed as we rolled on the ground with our hands to our ears. Donnie came over and took out the disk. I unplugged my ears and got up. "WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND HAS A POLKA CD?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!" I yelled at April.

April laughed at me. "That was Dad's old CD that he got from our crazy uncle gave to him on Christmas. Guess he forgot to re-gift it." she explained as she put in a different disk. I gasped as a song came on. It was one of my favorite songs. Dancing in the Dark by Rihanna. (song above. Play it now.)

I smiled as I swept to the beat of the music, slightly swaying to the music. I looked over at April to see her grabbing Donnie's hand and dancing with him to the music. Raph smiled a little and nodded his head to the beat. As the beat dropped, (l/b/n) and Mikey were doing the robot together. I swept up the dirt on the floor into the dustpan and three it into the trash. I looked in the kitchen to see Leo drying off the dishes as he slightly danced to the music.

I smiled as I twirled into the kitchen and took a plate from his hands. "I'll take that." I said as I put it away. He grinned as he handed me more dishes as he danced with me. The dishes were all put away but we kept dancing together. He took my hand and twirled me around as I giggled. I extended my arms out and waved them in a worm-like way with Leo. Leo separated from me and started doing the robot in a goofy way that made me laugh as I held my stomach.

He smiled as he took my hand and pulled me closer to him. We waltzed in the kitchen together with him occasionally twirling me around. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me fast causing me to squeal in surprise. We both laughed as he set me down. I smiled widely as Leo grinned showing his perfect white teeth.

As the song was close to ending, Leo twirled me around one last time and I extended before twirling into his arms as he dipped me low. We stared into each other's eyes as a new song started playing. The funny thing was, the song was a love song. (you pick the love song.) How ironic. I don't know why, but I felt myself move closer to his face as his inched towards mine.

Our faces were only an inch apart, our gaze on each other never breaking. My eyes slowly start to close as we came closer,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And closer,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And closer,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LEO! GET IN HERE! YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK THIS OUT!" Mikey called from the other room. (PSYCHE!!!! Cue the "oh come on!" and the random frustration typing comments now.)