Chapter 4: Getting Better Acquainted.

Your Pov.

I woke up to the sun shining through the window and into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I stretched. That was the best sleep I've ever had. That dream was weird though. I got out of bed and got dressed and brushed my hair.

 I got out of bed and got dressed and brushed my hair

Your outfit.

As I brushed my hair out of last night's braid, I wondered whether last night's dream was real or not, so I went to the basement to check. I went to the room and before I went into the room, I heard (l/b/n) talking to someone. I heard a deep voice on the other side of the door and I knew that last night's dream wasn't a dream. It was real. I slowly went opened the door and went inside.

"Hey buddy. You're up early." I said rubbing (l/b/n)'s head. He swatted my hand away and stuck his tongue at me. I did the same to him. I turned to Leo. "How are you feeling?" I asked. He smiled. "Doing better than last night, that's for sure." he said. I smiled as I went over to the bed and unstrapped him. "Let's get you upstairs and get you something to eat." I said as I helped him sit up.

"(l/b/n), grab the crutches and head upstairs. We'll meet you there. Ok?" (l/b/n) nodded as he grabbed the crutches and ran upstairs. "Ok. Let's see if you can at least stand." I said as I held his good arm and helped him up. But as soon as his foot touched the ground, he jerked it up and hissed in pain. But in doing so, he lost his balance and fell on me.

We laughed as we laid on the floor. "Goodness me sir. You seem to be clumsier than me." I said giggling in a posh voice. We laughed again.

Dang his laugh is hot.

Say what? Da fudge is wrong with my brain?

Oh come on! You know I'm right.

Ok. You know what? Shut up.

Fine. Don't deny it!

I finished talking to myself and stared unintentionally into Leo's blue eyes. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever before I realized that he was on top of me. "Um... Leo?" I said not looking away from his royal blue eyes. "Yeah (Y/n)?" he said with his eyes boring into my (e/c) ones. "Uh. Could you roll off of me please? You're... Kinda... On top of me." I said as I felt my cheeks warm up.

"Oh! Right. Sorry." Leo said as he rolled off of me and sat on the floor. I smiled as I stood up and helped him back up. "Ok. Let's try this again. But this time, lean your weight on me." I said as I put his arm over my shoulders and we slowly walked to the steps.

"Ok. So how are we going to do this?" Leo asked leaning against the wall. "Easy. Like this." I said as I used a remote to make the electric chair Grandpa used to get up and down the stairs when he got older. I helped Leo into the chair and started it up. "Please keep your hands, feet, and shells inside the vehicle at all times. Enjoy the ride!" is said as I pressed the button to make the chair go up slowly. Very slowly. Leo raised his arm in the air. "Weee! This is SO fun!" he laughed sarcastically. "I know right?" I said just as sarcastic.