Chapter 9: Playing Cupid.

Key guide for this chapter.

(d/h/c) = dad's hair color
(d/e/c) = dad's eye color
(m/h/c) = mom's hair color
(m/e/c) = mom's eye color

~~Leo's Pov~~

After (Y/n) passed out, Donnie had to shove me out the door so he could work in peace. We're all in the living room waiting on news. When Donnie came up we all listened to what he had to say.

"She'll be fine. She has a minor concussion and a few cuts from the ropes. She'll be completely healed in a week. She's asleep right now." He said sighing. We all breathed a sigh of relief from hearing that. I heard a yawn from beside me. I looked down to see (l/b/n) beside me nearly falling asleep. I smiled a little and picked him up and carried him to his room.

As I laid him down on the bed and tucked him in, I noticed a picture on the bedside table next to the bed. It showed two adults adults and a little girl. The man had (d/h/c) hair and (d/e/c) eyes while woman had (m/h/c) hair and (m/e/c) eyes and a round belly. The little girl in the picture looked just like (Y/n) just with a few missing teeth.

I smiled at the picture of (Y/n). She was cute as a little girl. But what looked to be her mother looked really familiar. I could have sworn Sensei had a picture with Tang Shen and another woman that looked just like the one in the picture but with (longer/shorter) hair.

~~flashback~~

"Sensei, who's that lady in the picture here?" I asked. Sensei came over to the shelf in the dojo and smiled at the picture. "Ah. That was Tang Shen's friend from America when we were in Japan. She was a dear friend. She even came to our marriage ceremony. It was a great honor to have known her. She was faithful to the Hamato clan." he answered smiling.

"What happened to her?" I asked. "She left a while after our wedding and traveled around the world. She sent us letters and postcards often. One of them said that she had met a man and was engaged to be married. But after Tang Shen died, I didn't hear from her again." he said frowning.

"But I'm sure that she is living a good life wherever she is. And that's what's important." he said resting his hand on my shoulder. I smiled as he did. "Did she ever have any kids?" I asked. He stroked his beard as he thought. "Yes. She did mention that she had a daughter. She would be about your age right now." He answered.

I heard the sounds of crashing and Mikey screaming for his life as Raph chased him. I groaned as I went to break up the fight.

~~end of flashback~~

Holy shell! Her mom knew Sensei!
This blew my mind. I'll have to tell the guys this, but maybe later. Right now I need to check on (Y/n). I turned off the light and headed to the basement.

I mentally prepared myself for what I might see. I took a deep breath before going into the room. I saw (Y/n) on the bed with bandages on her arms and her head was wrapped up. It pained me to see her like this. I took the chair and set it by he bed. I sat down on the chair and held her hand. I felt guilty about her injuries.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you. I shouldn't have stopped running when you were dragged off. It's my fault that you're like this." I said with my head down. I felt her lightly squeeze my hand. "It wasn't your fault Leo. I should have brought one of the guys with me. What's important is that you guys are safe. That's all that matters to me." I heard her whisper. I looked up at her. She was smiling weakly at me. I smiled back at her.

"How are you feeling?" I asked scooting closer to her. "My head hurts and my feet and hands feel numb, but I'll be alright. Thanks for saving me." she said smiling a little bigger. "You should really be thanking your brother. He was terrifying!" I laughed. She laughed a little too before hissing and grabbing her head.