chapter 2

;;

;;

2:36 p.m

"great job ms. jeon!" mrs. park, my music teacher, said. i won't say she's strict but she is strict to those who never listens to her. i sighed and sat straight on my chair.

"okay, so for next class, i'm planning for the whole class to.." she continued.

i yawned and soon, my eyes started getting blurry and they got heavier and heavier each second. it won't be bad if i close my eyes for just for a few seconds right? i slowly blinked my eyes and the next thing i knew, my eyes was already closed.

"ms. choi?" mrs. park called. my eye shot open and i stood up. ugh, not again. "sorry.." i said. "didn't i tell you before that you should sleep earlier so you won't feel all sleepy in class?" she asked me. "yes m'am.." i said.

"i'm not picking on you, youngjin. but this can't keep on happening." she said and sighed. "let's talk about it after class, okay?" she asked and i nodded.

i sat back on my seat and felt tons of pairs of eyes staring at me. second time, today. god, what's wrong with me.

"okay, class dismissed." mrs. park said as the bell rang. i sighed and grabbed my backpack which was hanging behind my seat. as i turned around, i knew someone was looking at me. i met eyes with him and he had a small smirk on his face.

he walked out to the door and i just rolled my eyes at him. yeah, it was that guy with headphones around his neck, who was eating in the rooftop with his friends. aish.

i walked to mrs. park's desk and waited patiently for her to talk. "this is the third time that happened this week. what's happening to you youngjin?" she asked. "you're one of my best students, and i know you have a talent in music." she said.

"i've been sleeping late because i've been staying up late to help my mom in the restaurant. our employee quit last week and i'm the only one who can help her.." i reasoned out and she nodded. "i understand." she said.

"okay, let's put it like this." she said. "everyday, after school, i want you to help me clean up the music room for the whole week, starting tomorrow." she said. "what's in it for you, is that i have another student who always comes here after school to use the instruments." she paused.

"i will ask him to help you work on your music skills." she said. "and i'm also planning something.. something i'll tell tomorrow in the class." she said with a smile.

what's she planning?