Last part

Part 9:Ekk Baar...Phir Se
It's been two days Riddhima had been back from New York. The feeling of rejection was eating her up inside. She was sitting on her bed thinking about the last few days.

'I should have stuck to my stubbornness and not go after him and confess my love to him. But Sid made me realize that I still love him.' But he also loves me! After coming here he confesses two times. Actually na I am not worth it. Thats why I didn't get my love.'

Flashback
Day after Karwachaut

Riddhima was sitting in the fire escape thinking about all the events that happened since Armaan came. Why the hell can she not take him out of her head? He told her to give him a chance, but she doesn't wanna get heartbroken again.

Her trance of thoughts was broken when someone from behind came in and sat next to her. ""Sid"" riddhima said and he smiled and handed her a cup of coffee while she blinked her eyes as if saying thanks.

""He really loved you Riddhima!"" Sid said while Riddhima looked at him confusingly. ""Armaan! Im talking about Armaan!"" He said while worried lines appeared on her forehead and she began to feel uncomfortable.

""Riddhima I know you kept the fast for him! And i know you still love him!"" Sid said. ""Don't run away Riddhima! His anger, his worries, this is love for you! Where are gonna go running away from this love? Riddhima accept him before it's too late'"" he said and patted her shoulder and walked out.

Flashback end

Tears rolled down her beautiful eyes as Sid's words ringed in her ears 'Accept him before it's too late'. She had decided that day that She'll confess to him the next day but The next day he had dropped the bomb on her about him going to New York.

She was brought out of her thoughts when Padma entered her room. ""Beta I have to talk to you!"" She said. ""Yes maa?"".

""Beta there is this really good proposal that came for you and we want you to think about-"" Before padma completed riddhima said ""maa I agree!"".

""We are so proud of u beta! Don't u wanna look at the picture?"" Padma askes but riddhima just nodded negatively and said ""you and Papa decided and he will be good for me!"".

Padma kissed her forehead and said ""beta we've decided to hold ur engagement on Muskaan's Sangeet.""

Riddhima nodded and Padma left the room. Riddhima leaned her head on the headboard and let tears fall from her eyes. Sangeet was two days away. In two days she would be committed to someone. She had to forget Armaan! But how?

Sangeet, 2 days later

The Gupta mansion was decorated beautifully. Yellow lights everywhere while ladies were talking, laughing, Padma was running here and there to make sure the decorations were perfect while Shashank and Billy were talking. Some girls were sitting and singing songs and playing dholak.

Since it was Riddhima's engagement day, she busy getting ready in her room. Anjali and Muskaan were sitting on a sofa while some girls were applying Mehndi on Muskaan's hands and feet.

Padma and Ananya were doing talking when a handsome, tall and muscular man approached them. Padma and Ananya smiled while the guy hugged Padma. ""Aunty Riddhima kaha hai?"" The guy asked in his deep voice while Padma pointed towards that room. ""Tumhari dulhan tumhara intezaar kari hai!"" (Your bride is waiting for you) Padma giggled while Ananya smiled.

Riddhima's POV

Shit! Can't believe I'm gonna get committed to someone I've never seen or know their name. I was wearing a baby pink petticoat skirt with baby pink flowers on it and a baby pink blouse that ended on my navel. I wore a plain simple waist chain in the middle.

Ek Baar Phir Se (HINDI ONLY)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें