Part 3

Part 3

Muskaan left with the file. While riddhima continued with her work.

NEXT DAY

AFTERNOON 3 PM

GUPTA MANSION

Muskaan was sitting in the lounge, looking at a magazine when padma came and sat next to her with a plate of fruits. She started to cut the fruits.

Mu: arre mom aap fruits kyu kaat rahi ho itne saare?

Pa: beta woh aaj appetizer keliye salad aur fruit salad serve karenge shaam mein!!!

Mu: ohhh! Kab aana hai billy uncle ne?

Pa: unki flight shaam 6 baje land honi hai aur tumahre papa 5 baje nikle ge ghar se!

Mu: (thinking) 3 hrs till he comes! Idk what will be riddhima's reaction!

Pa: arre yeh riddhima kahan hai?

Mu: mom uski night duty thi na to woh so rahi hai!!

Pa: usse jagah de! Unn logo ke aane mein sirf 3 ghante hai! Air yeh minnie kaha hai?

Mu: woh aapne room mein bethi padh rahi hai!!

Pa: acha jao jaake riddhima ko jaga do!!!

Muskaan silently nodded and went to hers and riddhima's room. She opened the door to see riddhima sleeping hugging the teddy bear. She went next to her and caressed her hair lightly making her smile in her sleep.

Mu: ridzi tu nahi jaanti aaj teri zindagi ek naya mod (turn) lene wali hai! Pata nahi tera reaction kya hoga!!

Riddhima slightly opened her eyes and sat on the bed.

Mu: ridzi uthke tiyaar hoja! They'll be here in 3 hrs!

Ri: di u r saying like jaise woh mera rishta leke arahe hai!!

Mu: mom ki help bhi karaani hai!

Ri: haan bhai! Abh aap to kuck dino ki mehmaan hai! Aapse koi kyun kaam karaega?

Muskaan smacked her arm and riddhima hugged her. She went to take shower while muskaan started to get ready. She wore a denim jean pant with a white 3/4 sleeve top which had "Beauty" written on it.

Riddhima came outside in a sea green towel around her body and a white towel which hid her hair.

Mu: ridzi main neeche jaa rahi hun! Tu tiyar hoje aaja!!!

Ri: okay di!!

Riddhima went and combed her hair. She opened the drawer to wear her bracelet when she came across a bracelet which was in heart shape. The heart was broken in to pieces. On one piece it said "A" in a glitterish writing. On the other it said "R" carved in glitter.

She took that bracelet out and caressed it remembering the memories attached to it.

FLASHBACK

Riddhima was sitting on the grass when armaan came with a black box in his hand and his sat down next to her.

Ri: yeh kya hai?

Ar: tumhara birthday gift! Sorry thoda late hogaya!

He opened it and showed her a beautiful bracelet which had a heart which was broken into two and was joined together. One piece had a on it and the R.

Ri: thank u sooooo much armaan!!! That is so beautiful!

Ar: this is the symbol of our love! Yeh dil humesha jura rahega! These letters, A and R, will never be seperated!!!