Part 4

Part 4

She freed herself and ran from there. Armaan ran his hand through his hair.

NEXT MORNING

7 AM

HALL

Everybody was seated on the dining table eating breakfast except Armaan, Riddhima, and Ananya.

Riddhima moved out of her room dressed in a beautiful White salwar suit. Her suit had net sleeves. She was about to go downstairs when she saw Ananya coming her way. She greeted her and took ashirwaad.

An: beta woh armaan ke room ka shower nhi khul raha, sirf tap water araha hai! To tum plz usko theek kardogi?

Ri: aunty main-

An: thank u beta!

Saying so she left leaving riddhima worried. Riddhima paced back and forth, her hands joined on her lips.

Ri: (mind) seriously baghwan? Aapko main hi milli thi? Harr embarrassing moment aapne meri life mein hi likha hai?

She took a deep breath and went towards armaan's room. On the way she was blabbering and was complaining to god. She entered his room to see no one there. She went in the bathroom and saw armaan bare chested and just in his pants with his back towards the door.

Ri: (shriek) Armaan!!

Riddhima put her hand on her eyes while armaan turned around to look at her. He frowned to see her here.

Ar: (mind) mom ko bhi yahi mili thi? Maine unhe kaha tha ke koi servant bulaye aur isse bula diya!

Ri: tum bina shirt ke kya kare ho!!

Ar: obviously shower lene laga hun! Lekin paani nahi araha!

Riddhima put her hand on the side so she could not see him. She went and opened the tap and saw water running.

Ri: (frustrated) armaan paani araha hai! Tume bass mere paas aane ka bahana chaiye!

Ar: excuse me? Galat fehmi hai tumhari! Main mom ko servant bulane ko kaha tha! Tumhe nahi! Isse theek karo aur jao yaha se.

Riddhima rolled her eyes and went and stood on the bath tub's side. She held the shower curtain rod fir support and started to push a button which was attached to the shower. Armaan got confused and looked at her.

Ar: yeh kya kari ho? Ur gonna fall!

Ri: tumhe isse matlab? Aur main shower mode on kari hun dhek nahi raha kya!!

The button was stuck and she moved a little. Her heels fell off and now her dupatta came under her foot, it was almost slipping from her neck. She tried hard and the button pushed and now the shower mode was on. Cold water coming out of the shower. Riddhima sighed, unaware of the fact that a side of her dupatta was under her feet, she put her one feet down. But because of the dupatta she was about to slip, when armaan held her. She was bent inwards in his arms as cold water fell on her making her soaking wet. She closed her eyes. Armaan admired her face and soon straightened her and got in the tub and stood infront of her as she stood right infront of him. Cold water was falling on them making them wet. Riddhima slowly opened her eyes to see armaan lost in her. She got lost in his blue orbs. Unknowingly her hands slowly went up to his chest and she caressed his 6 packs and well built chest. He held her by the waist and pulled her closer. She jammed into his chest. Her hands were sandwiched between his body and hers. He cupped her face and bent down moving closer to her lips while she shivered under her hold.

Ri: ar-ma-aan!

Ar: (putting finger on her lips) shhh!

She closed her eyes feeling his wet finger on her wet lips. He sensuously caressed her lips. Water was falling from her lips and he was having a hard time control his desire. He bent down more and now their lips were just 2 cm away from eachother. Unable to control his desire anymore, Armaan smacked his manly lips on her soft ones and took her into a passionated sandwhich kiss. He chewed her lower lip making her moan lightly. She was too shocked to respond. He bit her lips and she also started responding. They came out of the kiss for air. Riddhima didn't even catch her breath properly when armaan took her in another kiss. He chewed her lips very passionately while his hands worked on her waist. He sensuously traced her waist making her go weak on her knees.