Part 8

Part 6

Recap;

Ar: lo na riddhima!
At: bro wats wrong with u? Why r u being sucha monster?
Ar: cuz i am Atul!
Ar: haina Riddhima? Im a monster na!

He forwarded the glass of vinegar to her! All now looked at riddhima thinking will she take or not!

Part 6:

""I will DRINK it"" All were shocked when Riddhima took the glass and drank as he drank from his glass. Armaan shut his eyes to control the itch and pain in his throat. Yes, he was also DRINKING VINGER. When Riddhima finished, glass fell from her hand and she started coughing.

""One more?"" Armaan said making Riddhima look at him eyes wide. ""Armaan tu pagal hogaya hai kya"" Anjali said not believing what her brother was doing. ""Khasi rukk jayegi na Riddhima!"" Armaan said putting two glasses on the table.

""No"" anjali said in a whisper not believing what her brother was doing. ""Armaan tu pagal hogaya hai"" atul mumbled. Riddhima looked straight in his eyes to see Anger for her. If looks could kill she would have been burnt to ashes by now. She knew he was pouring out his anger because she refused to listen to him the other day.

Riddhima looked at him and saw her shooting glares towards her and took the chance. Instead if taking her glass, she took it and drank it. This time Armaan was shocked along the others. He didn't know she'll agree this time. Riddhima knew he was drinking vinegar. After finishing she kept the glass on the table and started to cough. Her eyes were bloodshot red and water started to come out of them.

""Riddhima I drop-"" Sid got interuppted by Riddhima ""thanks Sid! Main khud chali jaongi!"" She put her hand on her mouth and ran from there.

""Guys I don't want to talk about it!"" Armaan said taking his car keys knowing all will question him. ""Jab yeh ekk dusre se itna pyar karte hai to aise kyu kare hai?"" Anjali whined. Sid, Rahul, Kirti, and Shubhankar looked at her confusingly. Muskaan and Atul explained the love story of AR and all made a plan to Reunite them.

Even though Sid was hurt as he loved Riddhima, but was happy for her. Him and Armaan gelled up were quickly and became good friends. He knew if not him Armaan was the best for her. Apart from loving her he was her best friend. Even though she got irritated by his intolerable bakwas, she took him as a good no Best friend.

Tanhai - Jal Band

sapne mere waade tere liya hai
mere dil ki har dhadkan tere liye hai
tu zara sang chal to sahi...kyun ban gaye ho tum ajnabi
o pyare tham jaye dil mera kabhi dikhe pyar se tu kabhi

(Riddhima drove towards the beach, getting out of the car she walked onto the empty beach. Sun was setting and black clouds were forming. Tears were coming out of her eyes, and she coughed as her throat hurt because of the vinegar.)

tanhai tanhai phir aayi phir aayi
aankhe meri teri yaando se bhar aayi bhar aayi....

(She fell down on her knees hiding her face in her hands, she sobbed and coughed because of the pain rising in her throat)

zamane ki parwah mujhe nahi hai
pyar karne wale darte nahi h
bin tere koi aur bhaata nahi hai
chain mujhko tere siwa aata nahi hai
khata kya myjhse ho gayi? jal gaye sapno k ghar sabhi

(She sobbed remembering how he made her drink vinegar.)

in aankho k aasu hi sahra the bichhad gaye wo bhi ab kanhi
tanhai tanhai phir aayi phir aayi
aankhe meri teri yaadon se bhar aayi bhar aayi...

(Flashback of their relationship in High school came in front of her eyes. She cried as the memories came in front of her eyes in clouds.)

laut aa tum phir se dil kahe dil kahe ki sun kitne sitam dil ye ab sahe
khata kya mujhse ho gayi jo jal gaye sapno k ghar sabhi
barish me bheeg jata hu mai jab aansu mere chhupte hi nahi