Part 2

PART 2

7 YEARS LATER

A 23 year old girl, dressed in a sleevless anarkali churidaar was sitting on her bed reading a novel when a 13 year old girl came and sat down next to her. She threw her school bag on the ground.

Girl 2: riddhima didi!!!!

The riddhima looked up and smiled. She picked up the school bag and put on the bed.

Ri: kya hoa minnie?

Min: uff i just hate School!!

Ri: kyu kya hoa?

Min: woh rohit haina! Uff! This is our first year in grade 7 means high school ki shuruwat!! And woh abhi se girlfriend banana shuru hogaya! 2 k saath yo breakup bhi karlia!!

Ri: kahin tum jealous to nahi horahi ke ussne tumhe aapni girlfriend nahi banaya??

Min: ekkk second! Ewwww! Jalti hai meri jooti!!

Riddhima laughed while minnie threw a pillow at her. A 24 yr old girl with curly hair entered. She was wearing a black body fit dress which landed till her knees.

Min: hi muski didi!

Mu: hi guyz! Main party mein jaa rahi hun!

Ri: di lekin papa-

Mu: woh dubai kisi medical conference keliye gaye hai!! Remember

Ri: yeah di but u should tell him!

Mu: yea but main rahul k sath jaari hu! He is my fiancé!!

Min: acha ridzi didi listen!

Ri: (back to her novel) hmm?

Min: high school mein aapko bhi teenage love hoa hoga na?

Riddhima stopped reading and froze. Muskaan who was trying to wear an earring stopped and stared at riddhima who's eyes were filling with tears.

Mu: ahh minnie jaake dhek maine maa ne khana khaliya?

Minnie went and muskaan came and sat next to riddhima on the bed. She cupped her face and wiped the tear that just fell from her eye.

Mu: ridzi kyu roo rahi hai?

Ri: (wiping her eyes) di im not crying! Im smiling seee!!

She tried to smile but tears constantly fell from her eyes. She hugged muskaan and sobbed on her shoulder.

Ri: (sobbing) main ro nahi rahi! Nahi ro rahi main'

DUBAI

A 24 year old guy was sitting in the pub near the drinks section when a 23 yr old guy came and sat down on the stool next to him after dancing with a girl.

Guy 2: uff that was fun!!

Guy 1: naach aaye armaan! Uss slut ke saat?

Ar: atul yaar! Acha chod! Tere aur anjali ke beech ladai hoyi hai?

At: yaar her mood swings r too hard to handle!!

Ar: not my fault u got her pregnant!! High school mein to peeche peeche ghumta tha uske!!

At: yaar pagal tha!!

Ar: (showing his finger) oye bhale hi tu mera best friend ho lekin saat mera jeeja bhi hai!

At: chill yaar! Acha yeh bata ke tu shaadi kab kara hai?

Armaan went into a deep thought and smiled. She was shook out of his thoughts when the bartender gave him a drink. He took the drink and gulped in one go.