(Rain started to pour and hid her tears. her eyes were swollen.)

tanhai tanhai phir aayi phir aayi
aankhe meri teri yaadon se bhar aayi bhar aayi...

(She wiped her tears and moved towards the car. Her clothes were fully drenched. By now it was night, she started to drive towards Gupta Mansion.)

She parked her car and ran un side as it was still raining. She went inside to see Padma and Ananya looking at Sarees and Jewelries while Atul, Anjali, Muskaan and Armaan were sitting on the dining table playing cards. ""Riddhi kaha reh gayi thi? Aur tu beeghi kaise?""  Padma questioned her while everybody looked towards her.

""Mom woh main beach pe thodi derr keliye gayi thi! Bahar baarish hori thi to beegh gayi!"" Riddhima replied in a sore voice as because of the vinegar her throat hurted. ""Riddhima beta tumhari awaaz ko kya hoa hai?"" Ananya asked while Armaan looked away. ""Wohh..aunty.."" She paused and looked at armaan while Ananya looked at her with questioning eyes and so did Padma.

""Aunty main beach pe chaat khaa li thi so thodi awaaz beth gayi hai tezz mirchi ki waje se!"" She said while Armaan got shocked as he thought she'll tell on him. ""Lekin Riddhi tu to iss tara ke unhygienic foods avoid karti hai beta"" Padma said.

""Acha koi nahi beta tum araam karo!"" Ananya said while Riddhima nodded and went upstairs to her room.

4 AM

Padma, Ananya, and Muskaan were sitting on the dining table eating fruits for karwachaut. Anjali wasn't going to keep the fast as she was pregnant. Riddhima was worn out because of all the crying so she couldn't wake up. ""Acha padma? Riddhima humesha se vrat rakhti aa rhi hai?"" Ananya asked Padma to confirm her doubt. ""Haan Ananya woh 10th standard se rakhti aayi hai!"" Padma said and Ananya smiled to herself.

Muskaan's phone rang and she check to see Riddhima's message. ""Di I'm feeling a bit weak please send some food for me in my room so main wahi se vrat rakh lungi!"".

""Padma lao main de aati hu mera room bhi wahi hai! Tum jaake so jao!"" Ananya said picking some fruits from the fruit basket from the counter as Padma cleaned the dishes. Muskaan had told them about the message and already left to sleep in her room. Padma nodded and Ananya smiled. They didn't wanted to wake the servants up so they were doing work by them selves.

Ananya went in Riddhima's room with a plate of various fruits to see her walking back and forth rubbing her belly. The pain caused by Vinegar still hadn't subsided. ""Arre aunty aap?"" Riddhima asked as she was expecting Padma to come.

""Haan kyun main apni bahu ko sargi nahi de sakti?"" This statement of Ananya made Riddhima shocked. ""Kya matlab aunty!"" Riddhima shockingly said while Ananya smiled and closed the door. She made her sit on the bed and sat next to her. She cupped her face and said ""Beta main jaanti hu ke tum High school mein Armaan ki girlfriend thi!""
""Aunty-"" Riddhima dropped her gaze as tears formed into her eyes. She remembered the time when she used to be his girlfriend.

""Aur main yeh bhi Jaanti hu ke tum yeh vrat kis keliye rakh rahi ho?"" Ananya said while Riddhima kept looking down. ""Beta eek baar fir sochna! Woh aaj bhi tumse bohot pyaar karta hai! Jo kuch bhi hoa uss dinn usse bhul jao!"" Ananya said and kissed her forehead. She got up to leave And Riddhima was alone lost, in a dilemma.

KARWACHAUT DAY

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse (female)- Jackpot

Pehle kabhi, na tune mujhe gham diya
Phir mujhe, kyun tanha kar diya
Guzaare thhe jo lamhe pyaar ke
Hamesha tujhe apna maan ke
To phir tune badli kyun adaa
Yeh kyun kiya?

(Riddhima tied her doris of the blouse. She took out a pretty waistchain which went with her jewelry. She wore her bangles.)

Kabhi jo baadal barse
Main dekhoon tujhe aankhein bharke
Tu lage mujhe pehli baarish ki duaa

Ek Baar Phir Se (HINDI ONLY)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें