♡ WenHope 01 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Me and Hoseok are just purely friends. Nothing else. I doubt he have any feelings for me at all."

"What about you? Do you have feelings for him?"

I ignored her question as we entered the convenience store.

"I don't know..." I shyly admitted as we walked around.

"Wait... you have feelings for him?!" Seulgi half screamed as I shushed her.

I pulled Seulgi lower as we walked to the back of the store. Seulgi seems to be very interested and happy with this topic.

"I never said anything about having feelings for-"

"Wendy? What are you doing here?"

I stood up almost immediately as Hoseok looked at me. I turned to Seulgi who was just snickering behind her art supplies. You sneaky little kid.

"What was that about? Having feelings for who?"

"What? Feelings? What's that?" I awkwardly laughed trying to avoid the topic.

"Come on~ You tell her but not me?"He whined and pouted.

"Hoseok, why not you go ahead first? I'll explain it all later."

"You're asking me to leave again?"

"You heard the woman. Vanish." Seulgi added as I pulled her back.

I watched as they both of them exchanged unhappy looks. Soon, Hoseok left us as I turned to Seulgi.

"DID YOU SAW THAT? HE CLEARLY IGNORED ME ON PURPOSE!" Seulgi screamed as I shut her up.

She grabbed her banana drink as we both headed out after paying. I glanced over at Seulgi who was downing her drink angrily.

"Come on~ You and Hoseok don't even know each other. He probably didn't meant it." I tried to calm her down.

"He has feelings for you."

I stopped walking as Seulgi turned back at me. Can she stop saying that? I don't want to believe that at all. I like how our relationship is just like friends.

"Did you not see his reactions? He clearly seemed sad when you avoided the topic of who you liked."

"He probably was sad over how I never tell him anything." I cut her as we continued walking.

"No. He was sad over how you like someone but not telling him. As if you were screaming at his face that it's not him."

I rolled my eye at that statement. Not only is it false but it's also nonsense. I have no feelings for Hoseok. Well at least none that I think of. We soon reached at our house.

"I'm telling you. He likes you. Don't lead him on. Just tell him straight to his face whether you like him or not."

"I think I know how to handle my own love life." I joked as I waved goodbye to Seulgi.

I watched as she entered her apartment complex. We live near each other just different apartment complex. I started to walk over my apartment complex when I saw Hoseok sitting on a swing set alone. I smiled instantly and ran back to the convenience store. I bought two ice cream sticks, the one we both love. Immediately, I ran back to the playground to Hoseok.

"Mr Jung Hoseok?" I joked as he turned around.

Judging his facial expression, he seems really shocked to see me. I ran over and hugged him before joining him on the swing set.