♡ WenHope 01 ♡

#one shot 03

Plot: Childhood friends WenHope who are close ever since they were young. Both who are inseperable since young.

Story:

"Son Seungwan!!"

I turned around and saw Hoseok running towards me and hugged me. I laughed before patting his back in response.

"Did you have to run after me and shout my name like that?" I joked as we walked down the hallway.

"Of course. I need to grab my best friend's attention as much as possible."

I rolled my eyes as I stopped in front of the art room. I took a quick peek inside and saw Seulgi enthusiastically drawing. Hoseok followed suit and looked inside too.

"Hoseok, why not you go? Seulgi is not comfortable with you yet." I smiled pulling him away from the art room

"Really? I've been your friend longer than she is and you're siding with her on this?"

I just gave him a smile which immediately shut him up. I messed up his hair before pushing him to leave.

"I swear I'll seek revenge on Seulgi!" He screamed as he left.

"Who's that?"

I turned almost immediately as Seulgi looked over my shoulder while holding her art supplies. I grabbed a few of her items and dragged her away from the scene. No need to let those two fight it out again over who's my best friend.

-

"Wendy, want to go eat lunch?"

"Oh~ That's a first time you actually offered to go eat out. Sure!" I cheered as we walked out of the school.

"By the way, next week is Valentine's Day right?"

I nodded already having a spring my steps. Every Valentine's day, I always passed chocolates or sweets to my classmates and friends. I like doing nice things for them.

"Is there anyone special you're going to give to?"

I shook my head as we soon reached McDonalds. I found us a table as we both dropped our things and headed for the counter.

"Plus what do you mean someone special?" I asked.

"Every year, you always give sweets and chocolates to every student in class. Don't you have a certain someone you want to pass it to?"

I thought about it for a while before shaking my head. Seulgi just frowned as we ordered our meals.

-

"Oh! I forgot. Your birthday is coming up too right? Anything special you want?"

I shook my head as we walked back home. I don't want to burden Seulgi already. She is such a great friend and I just really cherish our relationship.

"By the way, you have a friend name Hoseok right?"

"Oh? You know Hoseok?" I questioned really intrigued.

Seulgi nodded as I smiled really widely. Nothing excites me more than my best friend knowing my other best friend.

"I heard that you both are really close?"

"Yeah! Our friendship goes a long way back. Like ever since we were babies. No wait! I think it was even when I was still in my mother's womb-"

"Alright! That's too much info." Seulgi laughed as I joined in.

"I guess you two must be really close. By any chance does he likes you?"

I laughed out loud to the point that I nearly tripped over. Luckily Seulgi caught me before I fell on my face.