♡ JoyKook 01 ♡

#one shot 01

Plot:
College au. Music Major Senior Park Sooyoung aka Joy meets Sports Major Junior Jeon Jungkook.

Warning:
🔞 Mature scenes
☡ Curse words

Read only if you're comfortable with it.

Story:

"Sooyoung-ie~"

I held back the urge to roll my eyes as Yerin greeted me with a back hug. Well it was more like she was going to aim to choke slam me but I guess that's how our friendship works.

"What is it this time?"

There's a thing with Yerin. She would never ever come running to me unless she needs help with something. Whether it's boy problems or girl problems. I'm her number one person to run to.

"You caught me!" She jokingly laughed holding both her hands up in the air.

"My parents are arranging yet another blind date and I seriously don't want to go."

"Yerin... maybe it's time that you go and find yourself a boyfriend." I geniunely told my friend as I walked away.

"Well I wouldn't mind going if the guy is as good looking as Song JoongKi or Lee JongSuk!"

"This is why you should stop with your K-Drama obsession. Your standards are too high." I bluntly told her off once again.

"Fine then. I'll ask Sana or whoever is willing to go instead."

I gave her a good luck sign as she threatened to hit me. As per normal. Like she has nothing else to do. I headed back towards the library. How can dating be one of her worries when the finals are coming round the corner? Well she never cared about her studies that's for sure. I guess that's her life not having to live up to the expectations of having to score the best and grasping that scholarship every year.

"Park Sooyoung!"

I turned my head almost immediately when I heard that familiar angry tone. Well it's obvious I know who it is already without turning around.

"Chanyeol, what do you want?" I sighed turning my heels back to the library.

"That's Chanyeol oppa to you." He corrected me almost immediately as he reached to my side.

It didn't take long for his thirsty female fans to run after him and crowd around me and him. Did I mention how some of these fans of his are underaged and not supposed to even be in college?

"I don't do formal greetings nor address people properly. Now what do you want here? Besides wasting my time to study."

"Don't be so lame, sis. I just wanted to let you know both our parents are gone for the weekend."

"Get to the point, giant."

"I'm going to host a party with the others so don't come back and be such a party pooper."

I rolled my eyes and agreed with him. It's not like I want to study under that condition either. I'd rather study my butt off rather than listen to my college dropout brother party nonstop. He thanked me and ran off along with his loyal fangirls. Well at least I managed to reach my destination. I pushed open the doors of the holy place only to see it being filled by students. Some studying their brains off while others are basically using this free space to fuck with each other. Like there isn't anywhere else they can release their sexual tension and fantasy.

"Oooh~ harder." I heard a not so quite moan sounding out.

It's not even a surprise for everyone else in this room to not even be one bit disgusted or annoyed by that. Hearing moans and pleads is basically normal in this school. They're part of a person's hormonal system and everyone is just plainly turned on by anything. You push your hair back and it gets the girls down on their knees. I'm not even going to mention how it's not only a guy and girl thing but I've witnessed some gay and lesbian acts too. But as a child of god, I know my damn limits.