Kiss me im irish (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

Start from the beginning

6:30 ah, 30 minutes left until the concert starts. I decided to leave early to try and meet a few people while I was backstage. To my surprise, as i walked through the front door I noticed a huge limo was waiting in the drive way. As i got closer a man stepped out of the limo and proceeded to open one of the doors gesturing for me to get in.

“Thank you,” I told the man and he responded by nodding his head.

I was shaking and judging my chauffeurs face, he noticed.

“You ok miss,” The man asked looking at me though the front mirror.

I laughed at his worried expression and assured him I was fine.

“Ok, were here,” Carlton told me as we approached the huge venue. I had learned Carlton’s name as he caught me staring at his name badge and joked about how he had never made an appearance on the fresh prince of bell air.

 I decided I liked him. – I will be back here to pick you up whenever you need me Carlton assured me as he punched his number into my phone.

As I made my way into the venue i caught sight of a familiar face, Wait... Was that Ed Sheeran. Being  my usual curious self I decided to investigate.

I began to walk up to Ed when my heel got caught in a groove in the carpet. I started to fall to the floo- Well i began to fall to the floor until someone caught me from behind.

“Oh, Thankyo- omigod” I stuttered as realisation hit me and i caught sight of who had saved me from humiliation.

“Hey, I’m Niall,” Niall Horan told me in his heart melting Irish accent but I didn’t reply- I was already lost in his deep Blue-Green eyes. “And you are,”  He gestured to me cheekily still laughing at my previous incident – Before I could answer Niall was picked up aside by a huge man who carried him off to what i guessed could only be his dressing room.

I had just met Niall Horan.

Hey new girl,” Another voice greeted from behind me.

“Omigod, Your Ed Sheeran” I stated the obvious.

“The one and only,” He Stated which reminded me of mine and my Uncle Simons earlier conversation. “Hey, i know who you are,” He Added as his eyes widened, “Your Simon Cowell’s Niece aren’t you”

“The one and only,” I mimicked while laughing at his expression.

He laughed along with me, “So here’s the thing, I’m supposed to be here with my friend but he kind of bailed... So I was wondering if you’d like to stand with me back stage?”

“I’d love to,” I accepted and we made our way to the main hall.

When we arrived backstage we were grateful to be greeted with wine and strawberry's which seemed sort of weird to me that they were serving strawberry's at a rock concert... Non the less, i had a feeling tonight would be great!

"So what brings you to London," Ed asked as he pulled the wine glass away from his lips.

"Its just sort of a Holiday really," I admitted as he nodded knowingly. 

-

This was shaping out to be one of the best concerts i had ever been to, The music was great, I had just met Niall Horan, I am now backstage sipping wine with Ed Sheeran and i was soon going to meet the rest of One Direction.

"Its Gotta Be Yooooooou!," me and Ed sang while looking at each other as we jumped up and down and punched the air above us.

I was about to compliment Ed on his singing until i remembered what he was famous for... 

As the concert came to an end Ed pulled out his mobile and snapped a picture of us both with strawberry's sticking out of mouth. He turned his phone around which announced he had just posted it to twitter. 

"ew! i look disgusting!" I laughed and covered my face with my hands.

"Impossible," Ed whispered into my ear and pried my hands from my face.

-Not ed... "Uh, Hi?"

Standing in front of me was once again the sweet Irish boy, Niall Horan.

"See, we told you that you'd see her again," A familiar face popped up behind Niall and patted him on the shoulder, Harry Freaking Styles.

"Not cool man," Niall Said under his breath.

Harry Just chuckled and extended his hand over Nialls shoulder. "I'm harry by the way"

"Nat," I told him while shaking his hand

"Ah, so now you remember you name?" Niall laughed

I blushed and looked at the floor.

After the rest of the boys had changed clothes we all met in a small square room. Harry and Niall introduced me Liam, Zayn and Louis.