Kiss me im irish (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

My name is Natalia Hart, or more formally known as Nat Cowell. I know what your thinking, Cowell, Simon Cowell? Yup, i am the one and only niece of sir Simon Cowell. I’ve decided to move to London for the summer holidays to live with my uncle as Sunny Cali was kind of boring to me. New Country, New me.

 “I think you’re really going to like it here in London,” My Uncle Simon Bantered as he stuck his hand through the open car window and gestured to my new home.

“Oh, I know I will,” I agreed “Do we have plans for tonight I asked hopefully. I wasn’t much of a ‘going out’ person but I figured id give myself a new reputation, you know? Fresh start and all...

“Actually, I have to go to the studio tonight and help Leona with her new track” I cringed at how easy it was for him to fit household names such as ‘Leona Lewis’ into a normal conversation such as this– “but, I have arranged something to keep you occupied tonight” He added.

“Oh yea, what’s that?” I asked excitedly as a huge smile spread across his face- “What!?” I asked Laughing as he nearly jumped out of his seat.

Simon just touched his nose twice with his finger and I decided this meant that I wasn’t going to find out what was happening until later.

As we pulled into a huge driveway i couldn’t help but let a omigod slip from my lips. “Is this really your house?”  I questioned my uncle who had just stepped out of the car and came round to my side to open the door for me.

“One of them,” He answered like it was obvious and everyone owned more than one massive house.

Oh”.

After a grand tour of the massive house I decided to head up to my new bedroom and set up all of my furniture and put up my posters and such, I had just about finished with the furniture half of things when Simon peered through the gap left open between my door and its frame.

“Nat?” He asked as he looked around the room until his eyes met mine “Are you ready for tonight’s surprise?

“Sure, hit me.”

Without saying a word Simon placed his hand into the pocket of his washed out jeans and pulled out a thin band. He extended his arm toward me, “Who’s the best uncle in the world?” He asked proudly.

“What’s this?” I wondered curiously but took the band from him anyway. Omigod you didn’t.

Simon must have noticed the fangirl expression that loitered my face and announced, “That my dear is your backstage ticket to the One Direction concert tonight” He said taking it back from me and attaching it to my wrist.

“Are you kidding?!” I screamed and pointed to the poster of 1D that sat on my bed. “That one direction!?” I asked, still pointing.

“The one and only,” My Uncle face was red from laughing at my reaction.

After I had finished thanking Simon and he had left to go help Leona I decided to take a shower to help relax my newly excited self.

 “You don’t kno-o-ow you don’t know your beautiful!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I had to stop myself from slipping various times as I carried out my horrendous dance moves. After i had finished singing every single song on the up all night album I decided I was calm enough to begin getting ready for the concert.

I grabbed a towel from the cabinet opposite the shower and continued to my room.

I began rummaging through my suitcases to find something decent to wear and settled on a pair of sequence shorts which I put together with a white shirt and black brogue heels. I toped this with a black rounded hat and began to apply my makeup.