「EP5」「SS2」→ Grow Stronger Everyday

Tui's POV

It was about 2 days since Mauro, John and I had an encounter with Jayden and Carlos. We agreed to do a task that seems easy, but really was not. I was spying on Alex after school, watching his every move. I even had to turn down walking with Glitch to watch this idiot... she seems really upset by that now that I think about it, it's strange.

***~~~***~~~***
Earlier...

"Hey Tui! Let's walk home together!" Glitch exclaimed as I tried to keep my eye on Alex. He was hanging out with a friend of his. I didn't even make eye contact with her I was too focused on him. "Uh... are you okay?"

"I'm sorry, Glitch. I'm busy, not today." I told her, realizing how rude that kinda sounded. "Oh... okay... sorry to bother you..." She began to walk away. I turned back to her and wanted to say something, but nothing came out. I watched her leave and sighed. I felt terrible... I turned back to Alex's direction and he was done. "Damn it!" I mumbled under my breath.

***~~~***~~~**

Luckily I was able to find him, but I still feel like I could've said it in a nicer way. I ended up finding nothing today, so I had to go home from here. I was disappointed that I found absolutely nothing but I have no idea what Alex could be doing that kids would believe to be so strange or something. Alex is nothing special, from what I can see. He's just an asshole. "Tui, there you are." I heard another familiar voice call out. I was hoping it wasn't someone who wanted to get some answers about this weird glitch situation. "Yes..?" I replied, looking back and seeing it's crystal.

"I've been wanting to talk to you for awhile." She said, with a bit on red on her cheeks. "Really? What's up?"

"I wanted to ask if you would like to hang out on Friday at the festival in windy hills? My... mom will give us a ride if you want to come."

"You mean the romance festival?"

"Y-Yeah! But as... friends... ya know?"

"I'd love to!"

"Yay! Just meet up with me at my house after school and we can go from there!"

"Cool! I'll see you then!"

"Bye!"

She ran off and I began to continue walking home, this could be my chance to get with Crystal! Perhaps... I should ask her to go to the dance with me...

*** ***
The next day
*** ***

"Head third!" The team captain, Kat, yelled at John while he was base running. He tried to run, but ended up tripping on his shoe and fell flat on the floor. Jayden walked over to him and tagged him. "Come on John! This is why we lose our games!" Kat shouted. She stomped her foot in frustration and she threw her hat. "Relax, Kat, were not even in a game." Joe told her as she took a deep breath. "You're right sorry." She said, surprising everyone.

"What..?... WHAT?"

We were all quiet for a second, but then broke into laughter and that infuriated Kat. "You idiots! Whats so funny!" She shouted.

"We never thought you'd admit someone was right when it comes to you being mad." Luna said while Kat rolled her eyes. "Just for that, Luna, do 3 laps."

"WHAT?"

"DO THREE LAPS NOW!"

"COACH IS THIS ALLOWED?"

The coach was sleeping and knocked out cold, Kat stuck her tongue out at Luna and Luna groaned as she left the dugout and went to go do a few laps. "Anyone else?" Kat asked, looking at everyone. "Good, keep it that way. Jessica, you're up next to run."