•Chapter 1• Moving In ((Re-written))

Start from the beginning

but that wasn't gonna stop m-

❝ɦ-ɦɛʏ.... aʀɛ ʏօʊ ʟօst?❞ A stern but kind voice called out to me. I then look back at a white furry fox, what looked like from my perspective was another teenager. I didn't know what to say, I mean he wasn't ugly to be honest..

❝H-hi! Yeah.. I'm Kind lost❞ I said as my voice Cracked a bit as I grumbled under my breath in embarrassment.

All he did was smile a bit as he waved at my direction. ❝Maybe I can help!❞ He said nicely as I just went with it and smiled back in return.

❝What are you looking for?❞

He looked at me with his rare silver-
green eyes as my eyes were automatically glued to his. I was then frozen as I stared at him like I was in a spell trance or something.

I then started to take a deep breath and spoken.

❝I'm new to zootopia.. And.. I was just looking for a place to stay❞

He then smiled again. ❝Say no more! I know my way around here like the back of my paw❞ he told me. 'Too bad I didn't know this place at all.'

❝Follow me!❞ He said.

And so I did, I then grabbed my luggages by the handle that were right by my legs. 'Geez this started to get Heavy' I thought. After 12 minutes my paw went cramped. ❝Ouch!❞ I said out loud by accident thinking I was just gonna say it in my mind.

❝You ok?❞ He said looking back at me as we kept Walking for about 50 MINUTES NOW. I just answered with a silent nod, this time still looking at my cramped paws. 'Can this day get any worse?' I thought. "No map, cramped paw, making a foal out my self check"

❝Here,❞ He then took my luggage's from out my paws into his. ❝Let me help carry these luggages for you❞ he said flashing a cute smirk at me.

❝T-thanks.❞ I say placing my iPhone in my back pocket along with my white ear buds.

❝No problem, I'm Austin Mill❞ he said as he kept walking beside me.

❝Miley Fox❞ I said offering my hand for him to shake it.

He then blushed a light pink. ❝N-nice name..❞ He said.

Wow this guy is such a flirt..

❝Thanks. Again.❞ I said as we finally reached the apartment plaza. We were still outside and it was pitch dark, before we went inside he opened the door for me to go in first. I smiled at him gleefully as I walked inside. Apparently inside was bigger on the outside. It had unique paintings all around the hall and lobby.

He then lead me to the elevator as he still had my luggage's in his paws, he then pressed number 12 as we waited until the elevator doors opened. As 2 minutes past the elevator doors then opened. ❝After you!❞ Austin smiled. I then giggled quietly as I headed in with him.

After a while, he clicked 16 as the elevator doors closed. ❝Wait for me!❞ A young voice called as someone stopped the elevator doors from closing. As the doors opened, a Young bunny with a cop uniform on hopped inside. Telling from her badge she was one of the cops from Z.P.D, that was short for Zootopia's Police Department.

As the Doors closed again with a ring sound it then went silent. All you could hear was the elevator playing a random jingle. The young officer bunny then looked at me then to austin then to me and back to austin. ❝You live here?❞ She said trying to start a conversation.

❝Yeah. I'm sorta new. I'm kinda just moving❞ I told her.

She then nodded. ❝I use to be new here about a 7 month ago.. And then I became a cop at Z.P.D❞ she said showing us her badge.

❝ Oh.❞ I replied looking at her as she placed back her badge on her vest.

❝I'm Judy hopps!❞ She said lending out her arm to me and austin.

❝Miley Fox! And this is... Well we just met.❞ I said shaking her paw.

Finally, the elevator doors started to open as it made a loud BEEP sound when all if us exited the elevator.

❝I'll see you too in the morning!❞ Judy smiled opening her door to her apartment closing It silently.

Entering my dorm, It was alittle crowded but I guess It can do. ❝Here you go!❞ He said lightly placing my luggages on the floor.

❝I hope you have a good night sleep. I'll umm see you in the morning!❞ He said waving to me before he left the room with the light on. All of a sudden I could hear loud music playing from the other rooms. I just sighed slowly heading towards my bed plopping face first as I place my pillow over my head to muffle the sound.

This was gonna be a long night...