•Chapter 1• Moving In ((Re-written))

Monday, December 12

{Miley P.O.V}

On the train through Zootopia, the train going at 400 miles per hours. All I did was sit back in my seat staring outside the clear glass window as we past a bunch of bright colored buildings, moving cars that honked, people walking to there destination, and other couples with there kids walking into a store. Every time we had moved on the tracks it shook some of the passengers. Of course this was a good way to Travel all over Zootopia for good reasons, In the Christmas time, the trains are always busy carrying other passengers to other places.

I had to admit, It was my first time in Zootopia. when I was a little fox, I would imagine myself in my cute little cop outfit on Zalloween. What kind of inspired me was having to tackle the Bad guys that run away from you during a pursuit. Of course I followed my dream when I got a little bit older, nothing could top That. My parents were nothing like me at all.. all there were like was about selling things to get money, when I was 4 my dad turned savage and ran off... That's when I've never saw him again...

As the train stopped, I jerked back a little watching the passengers Leave the train, all I did was pull out My iPhone. As I sat all the way back in my seat I then Turned it on as it loaded slowly. I then took out my white ear buds placing them in my ears looking back outside the glass window.

 I then took out my white ear buds placing them in my ears looking back outside the glass window

After 10 minutes past, the train stopped again but this time it was my stop to get off. ❝ALL ABOARD!❞ He hollered to the animals that were waiting outside. Before heading outside I took my two luggages behind my seat that were filled with a lot of personal things I needed. As I headed out the train it then took of Faster before I could say "Thank you" to the driver.

I just shrugged as I continued walking with my ear buds still playing music in my ear. The music I was listening to was Gazelle-- she was kind a popstar singer in Zootopia, I have to admit she was one of my favorite singers. The song was called 'try everything' it made me eager to you know.. Try everything you wanted to do!

I then started to take out my foldable map I was given from my mom

I then started to take out my foldable map I was given from my mom. But apparently a Wild breeze came my way blowing it out of my bare paws.

Ok. Maybe I'm lost Now...the one time I head somewhere.