Dad's Girlfriend's Son- Boyfriend?

Kelley's POV:

In one day my life changed forever. My dad's girlfriend moved in and so didn't her son. I am Kelley Baker. I'm 17 and my mom died when I was 7. My dad's name is Rick and his girlfriend's is Lidia Giles. Lidia's son name is David McKay and he's 17 too. She kept her maiden name.

This is not going to end well. The main reason is that David goes to my school. It's more like his school since he is the most popular guy in my junior class and he's majorly hot. This was our first conversation:

"Hi, I'm Kelley Baker."

"Hi, I'm David McKay."

"I know we go to the same school."

"Really?"

"Yeah really and we are in the same class."

"You're a junior too?"

"Yeah, and we have D block together." Is he serious?

"Oh." That's all he has to say! Like I said this is not going to be good.

David's POV:

My mom is moving in with her loser boyfriend and his daughter; I don't even remember their names. I'm David McKay, 17, popular, and hot. My asshole of a father skipped out on my mom and me when I was young. So I don't remember him.

I hope my mom's boyfriend's daughter is hot or this is going to be really boring. Our convo:

"Hi, I'm Kelley Baker." God, this is going to be boring. She has a touch of cuteness, a touch.

"Hi, I'm David McKay."

"I know we go to the same school." Oh.

"Really?"

"Yeah really and we are in the same class."Really?

"You're a junior too?"

"Yeah, and we have D block together." Didn't see that one comin'.

"Oh." Huh. I seriously didn't know we had a class together. Let alone go to the same school.

Kelley's POV:

I show him to his new room which is the guest bedroom that happens to be next door to my room. That's not even the worst part. The worst part is that they have a connecting bathroom. So I have to share a bathroom with the hot dumbass.

Narrator: They went on with our own lives. They pretended they didn't live together at school. This was easy considering before a week ago he didn't know she existed. At home they just ignored each other. Until...

Please comment!