Chapter 14

Tiffany

"Stop touching me," I demanded.

Janie moved a strand of hair away from my face.

"Little poor Tiffany. You poor, poor thing," she chuckled.

I stared straight into her eyes with full hatred. I hated her so much.

"How was it?" She whispered.

I could feel a harsh sting of pain shooting through my heart. I couldn't believe Chase did that to me. I didn't want to believe anything right now.

"Awww," Janie cooed.

"Get me out of here," I said through gritted teeth.

"Gosh, Tiffany. For a Luna like you, you're a real crybaby. Weak and pathetic," she rolled her eyes.

I could feel the pain slicing through my heart even deeper. Was I really pathetic? Weak?

"Oh god, you're like a fucking-"

Before she could say anything else, I spat on her face.

"You bitch!" She screeched, wiping away the spit.

"God, you're going to get it!" she screamed, slapping my cheek.

Anger boiled inside of me. If I get out of these chains, I'm killing her with no damn regrets.

"Ughhh, you disgust me!"

"Well you fucking disgust me," I snapped.

She laughed out loud.

"Janie, let's go check on the annoying things," said Chase, who was sitting down.

Annoying things?

"Where are they!?" I yelled, realizing who he was talking about. Chase and Janie turned their heads, facing me.

"The kids? Oh, they're fine," Janie laughed. Chase smirked and held Janie's hand, walking to the door.

"Don't think about escaping now," said Chase.

"And why would I?"

"You would," he spat.

He turned around and locked the door behind him.

God they were such evil people. I never would've thought that they were these kind of people. Once part of my life, but now part of nothing that I cared of. But it hurt to know that someone close to you would do this kind of thing.

The only thing I was worried about now was Ivan and my mate. Where were they? Are they in this whole thing too? I started to cry for what felt like hours before falling into a deep sleep.

~~~^^~~~

3 days later...

Nick

Where the hell is she?! I could feel my mates broken heart. I wanted to touch her and hold her. I wanted her all for myself but I couldn't do those things because she wasn't here. My wolf howled and cried along with me these past three days. I wanted her so bad it was killing me.

"Where the hell are your fucking heads at?! Why hasn't anyone found her yet?" I tried calming myself down. My warriors and Ivan's warriors looked scared but I didn't want them to be. I calmly spoke to them, "Listen, our Luna has been gone for three days. I'm sure all of you men are searching for her high and low because I know that each and every single one of you need her."

They all nodded there heads and continued to look me in the eyes.

"Get your asses out of your heads and find her," I said in my alpha tone. They quickly nodded there heads and headed out the doors.

"I remember Janie saying something about having a brother," said Ivan. I immediately turned my attention to Ivan who was sitting down.

"Brother?" I asked. He nodded his head and looked me in the eyes.

"His name was something like.. Chase. It was something like that but-"

"Chase? That's Tiffany's brother," I looked at Ivan to make sure he wasn't joking. He was dead serious.

"Are you saying that there sisters?" Ivan got up from his chair. No, they couldn't be sisters.

"Shit. Lets go!" I ran out of the door and heard Ivan following me.

"Where!?" He yelled out loud.

"To her house!"

~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter! And im sorry that this is extremely short! sorry! but Thank you so much for the comments and votes! I'd really like it if you guys gave me feedback. (:

~MissCNV <3 Comment Vote Follow Pm~