Chapter 6

Tiffany

"I can't do this, Ivan," I panted. I took deep breaths and tried to relax myself.

"You can do this, Tiffany. I believe in you," he encouraged me. He put his hand on my shoulder and I instantly felt relaxed.

"Now, run ten miles, do 200 crunch ups and 200 push ups," he ordered. Just hearing those numbers made me feel tired already. That was so much to do!

"Tiffany, that's not a lot. If you weren't my mate I would've told you to do double the work. Now chop chop."

I ran as fast as I could, dodging branches and fallen logs. Ten miles, that's not a lot. Just believe, Tiffany, I praised myself.

'I think you ran more than ten miles, angel,' said Ivan, mind-linking me.

Really? That only felt like five minutes and I wasn't even in wolf form. I was surprised. The other past few days, I was only doing one mile, 30 crunch-ups and push-ups. I felt like I was going to die but Ivan was there to tell me to believe. Just like my dad.

I missed my father so much. I wanted to go back home and just hug him tight, never wanting to let go of him. I always wondered how he was doing. Was he eating well? Was his health good? Was he happy? Happy that I finally left his life?

'Hey, get over here, Tiffy!' Demanded Ivan, who interrupted my thoughts.

I inhaled then exhaled, trying to hold back the tears.

'Okay,' I responded weakly.

'Something wrong?'

'No.. I'm just tired, Ivan,' I said before heading back.

~~~^^~~~

Two years later..

During the past two years, I've changed completely. Changing myself was something that I've always wanted to do ever since I was bullied. It takes a lot of courage to be someone you've always wanted to be. Enduring the pain, sweating every single second, feeling like you were going to die was all worth it. Everything is always worth it in the end.

"Ivan!" I yelled across from the kitchen, "I need you to get your booty over here to help me get something!"

"Coming!" He yelled back.

My wolf was happy that I had someone who loved me for me. But she wanted our mate back. She hated the fact that I didn't go back to our mate and beg for him. The thing was, she didn't understand that Nick left us because he didn't love us. I hated reminding her over and over again that a mate was someone who loved you for you and would stay by your side forever.

Ivan walked in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What do you want me to get for you?" He grabbed my breast and lightly squeezed it. "This?" he said in a seductive way. I slapped his hand away and got out of his arms.

"You nasty pervert! I wanted you to grab that pot up there," I pointed to the pot on top of the cabinet and tugged his shirt.

"Angel, you could've just used your skills and got it. Now, let me get back to my Call of Duty game."

"Hey, you have to do at least something nice for the chef, here," I pouted.

He playfully rolled his eyes, pulling me close to him and laying his lips on top of mine. Butterflies fluttered everywhere in my stomach, making my heart beat rapidly.

I opened my mouth, exploring his and giving him a kiss of love. True love.

Love.. That reminded me of Nick. How much I was so in love with him. How much I always wanted him to be with me for eternity. But in the end, he rejected me. It hurt so much..

I quickly pulled away from Ivan's lips, breathing and trying my best to fight back tears.

Stop it, Tiffany. Don't cry.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ivan lifted my head up to his gently.

I took deep breaths, exhaling and inhaling.

"Nothing," I said, closing my eyes and trying to remain calm.

He hugged me, whispered into my ear and said, "It's okay, Tiffany. Everything's going to be okay."

I smiled weakly and nodded my head.

"Now get me my pot," I demanded, hearing my voice crack a little.

As told, he grabbed the pot and handed it to me carefully.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He returned the smile and pecked me on the cheek before leaving.

~~~^^~~~

Once I was done making the pasta, I was about to call out his name when he already entered the kitchen.

"Woah, aren't you hungry?" I giggled.

"Very hungry," he said, rubbing his stomach in circles.

I set down the pasta on the table and grabbed two forks from the dish washer.

"It smells soooo good, Tiffany!" said Ivan, who was already sitting on the chair, looking at the pasta.

"Yeah yeah I know," I stuck my tongue out, handed him a fork, and sat across from him on our small table.

I stared at Ivan who was already eating up the food and licking his sexy lips.

"By the way, where'd you learn all this cooking?" He asked, still eating.

"My mom," I answered him.

My mom was probably one of the best cooks ever. Sometimes, I wish I could go back home and taste her delicious dishes again. But, I can't. I want to forget about the past.

Ivan stopped eating and looked up at me, holding his fork that was stuffed in the pasta.

"Why aren't you eating, angel?"

"Because I'm afraid that if I look away from you, I'll lose you. I don't want to lose you," I smiled.

"Aw, I know you can't resist me. But, eat up! You need the energy for later on. If you know what I mean," he winked and smirked.

"Fine. I'm only eating because I'm hungry and I want to," I giggled.

"Sure," he reached his hand out and rubbed my cheek, "I love you."

"I love you, too," I truthfully stated.

~~~^^~~~

Whew! Done with this chapter and now I'm moving onto the other chapter. :D anyone else play CoD? I Play bo2, ps3. Thank you!!! ^.^

~MissCNV <3 Follow Vote PM Comment~