Chapter 8

Tiffany

"Good morning, angel," Ivan whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek and held me tighter as I turned around and faced his handsome face.

"Good morning, love," I lightly pecked his lips and got off of the bed then started to stretch.

"Why do you stretch every morning?" Ivan asked. He got off the bed too and started stretching with me.

"Just to relax my muscles," I smiled.

"But you know what else can relax you?" he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He then bent down and kissed on the mark he gave me. I let out a soft moan and tugged onto his hair. He growled and pulled me closer to him so that here was no space between us. Smiling, I went on my tip toes and roughly kissed his lips, pushing him down onto the bed.

"Tiffany," he moaned, wrapping his arms around me. I placed my hands on his cheeks and began kissing him again, softly caressing his face.

Once I was almost out of breath, I let go and breathed heavily.

"I want you, Tiffany," Ivan breathed out.

"I want you too, Ivan," I whispered. My lips quickly went down to his again, tasting his minty breath and feeling his tongue against mine.

"Are you sure, babe?" Ivan asked, pushing a strand of hair away from my face.

Was I sure what? Was I sure that I wanted to give him my all? Was I sure that this was right? That I would never appear in front of Nick again?

Nick. Just thinking about his name made my heart clench. I hated him yet I wanted him every time I thought about him. But I couldn't forgive him for what he's done to me.

"I'm sorry, Ivan," I quickly got off of him and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Why was it so difficult to just be with Ivan completely? Why couldn't I just forget about Nick and move on with life? This was why I ran away, wasn't it? To forget about the past and move on.

So just move on, Tiffany, said my inner voice.

But how?

~~~^^~~~

"Luna, I love your cooking!" complimented Janie, my best friend. She grabbed two more pancakes and stuffed them into her already full mouth.

Janie was the first girl that I met in the pack. She was so sweet, innocent, kind, and bubbly! Every time we hung out with each other, we would always smile and laugh really loud as if no one was around. She really was my one and only best friend I had ever since.

"I know, I know," I smiled.

I flipped four more pancakes on the hot pan and sat down on a chair.

Nick. Why did he keep popping up in my head? Why did my heart ache every time I thought about him? Why couldn't I just forget about him?

"Oh my god! What is this!?" yelled Darwin, interrupting my thoughts.

I quickly turned around and saw him looking in the refrigerator, jaw dropped.

"What's wrong?" I walked over to him and looked in the refrigerator. He turned around and looked at me, confused.

"What do you mean what's wrong? There's no more milk!" He looked on top of the refrigerator, "And there's no more cereal!"

"There was no need to be so loud, you little dummy. I could just go buy some," I smiled. He sighed in relief then gave me a hug. "You're the best Luna ever, Tiffany."