Prologue

A/N: Welcome to my new story...it's a bit of a strange one but i hope you enjoy

oh and i will say this for every chapter...

THIS IS A HALF-BAKED LOVED STORY AND IT IS MY FIRST ROMANCE FANFIC IS IT WILL BE WEIRD AS RED BEAN ICE-CREAM (go look it up)

with that out shall we begin?

__________________________________________________________________

A/n: this is an alternate ending i made for "Girl's Day Out" i never thought this was where a new series would begin.

When we reached the last train stop me and Asuna got off.

"We still have some time. Do you want to go anywhere else?"

"Well maybe that small cabin in the park. I want to chat with Calvin for a bit. Tell him our day and stuff, you know?" Asuna giggles before nodding.

"I had a feeling he was the man for you"

"Whaaaaat! What is that supposed to mean!?" I yell out in surprise.

"Oh nothing, let's get Calvin and I'll leave you two alone". With that Asuna leaves a message to Calvin to meet us at the park. He replies almost immediately saying he would gladly meet up with us. He was pretty much free for the day.

A few minutes later, Calvin meets us at the cabin. Asuna says her goodbyes and she leaves me. We stayed quiet for a little while. I was kinda embarrassed at what Asuna had said.

"So, how was your trip?" Calvin begins.

"Pretty good"

"That all? Come on give me the details"

"Well, it's gonna take a while"

"I don't mind. So where did you go?". I began telling Calvin about the places we visited. Calvin listened with open ears and always had his special smile that always kept me happy. The sun set further as the day reached night. Calvin leans back and viewed the stars in the night sky.

"Yuuki, I know our time is short but, I enjoyed it all the way" Calvin says out of the blue.

"Same here. Um, Calvin?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we...go on a date?"

"Hmm?"

"A date. You know, like girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Uh.."

"I-if that not okay I under-"

"Heh, No it's fine"

"Huh?"

"If your okay with it, shall we have tonight?"

"U-uh really?"

"Sure, why not? We'll have a midnight picnic or something"

"That sounds great!" I say happily. I was able to visit attractions and landmarks in Japan and now I can go on a date with Cavalry. Things always show it's bright side when your happy.