"Dia Ohara" - 02

[KANAN'S POV]

AHHH!
I yelled as I woke up.
'I-it was a dream.' I said as I was panting.
It was only a dream; thank goodness. How could I say that? I l-lo-
No. I don't. I can't. I couldn't. Th-that's not.. Me.
Being in love with a girl? I shake my head. N-no. I couldn't do that. I lay down and try to go back to sleep. But I can't. I just can't fall asleep for some reason. I can't stop. I can't stop thinking of her.

[MARI'S POV]

Kanan will never like me! I thought to myself. She's not that type of girl! She's not! Then how come I am!? Ughhh.
Why is she so pretty!? I always have her on my mind. Ever since she started to ignore me, I've liked her more and more every single day. How could I not have her on my mind? No one knows that I like her. Except one person. The one girl that that liked me. Dia. Yes, liked me. Dia admitted to me that she was 'in love' with me when we were 1st years. I didn't like Kanan as much at that time, but I still liked her. When ever she told me I was speechless because I thought I liked Kanan. And I thought right. Heh..

I went over to Dia's house so we could just hang out. I asked her if she could help me with my 'Kanan problem'. I know I know, 'why her? Isn't that awkward because she likes you?' Actually, yes. Even though it's awkward, Dia always gives me good advise. Apparently- Dia's over me. So it's not bad that I'm asking her to help me. Right now, I'm just so desperate to have her, I'll do anything! Even if it's have an awkward talk with the girl that use to like me....
But still!

I'm in love with Kanan. My feelings are so strong for her, I can't help it!

I finally arrive at Dia's place. Thank goodness, Ruby is visiting a friend at the moment, so dhe doesn't hear anything. I don't want anyone else to know.

After about 15 minutes, we were still talking about what I could do to get closer to Kanan.
'She's playing hard to get!' I told her.
Dia just giggles, then looks down.
'Kanan. Don't you think it's a little extreme trying to be with her?'
'What do you mean.'
'I mean, she's like a sister to you! How would you be her girlfriend?'
'No! Stop!! I hate when you say it like 'g-girlfriend.!'
'But it's true? Basically she would be your girlfriend.'
'Stop!'
'Mari! I'm serious about this! You should really think about it!'
'W-what are you even talking about!? We've been planning this for like a month now.'
'I'm being serious! How would the rest of AQUORS feel about your 'relationship' huh!? Or your parents! Or her parents, or the public!'
'W-what are you saying!?'
'I'm saying you shouldn't be with her! You should be with me instead!!'
At this point, I'm agents the wall while Dia's arm is to the side of me.
'D-Dia?..'
I could see her tear up. I felt something I'd never feel before. I felt like.. I don't even know! I felt... L-love..
N-no! I'm in love with Kanan! What am I thinking? I'm in love with Kanan! Kanan..

Before I knew it, I was kissing Dia.

[RUBY'S POV]

'Bye Hanamaru!' I was getting ready to open my front door. I just got back from hanging out with Hanamaru. First, I looked to see if Dia was in there, so I wouldn't have to get my key to unlock the door. I didn't believe what I saw. Mari.. And Dia.. K-kissi-...