Chapter 25: For a Good Cause

LadyXWolves: 

Before we even get into this, I want to say, thank you all so much for your patience and support for this book, I am not going to abandon it, I have been quite busy lately, but now I'm in it to win it! I also want to thank you all for 4.7k views! This is insane! Like Sonja insane! I never thought we would make it this far!

He won't wake up! Wag won't wake up! We did everything we could! We splashed cold water on his face! We kicked him! We even kidnapped Kevin, but he won't wake up! Seaaria left to go get help.

"What do we do now? He was the only one of us that actually made sense!" Tom shouted, running around the room. Mot was embarrassed by him, Lady could tell.

"Oh for pete's sake Tom!" Jordan shouted.

"Who's Pete?!" Tom said, scared for his life!

"It's his condition! Remember what Titanite told us..." Jordan shouted at his friend, but his voice trailed off as soon as HE remembered what Titanite said, "He's dying..." It seems the more they thought about, the more real it became.

"This can't be it, Titanite said he had three days! There has to be something! Someone who can help him!" Andor said.

"Once it's final, it's final..." Alister whispered.

"Alister! Keep an eye on Wag, I need to check something," Lady said.

Alister, a little nervous around the new allies, bent over and made sure Wag was okay. Lady, went to her sister and gave her the death stare. That means she wanted something. Because they're sisters, and because the author has to break the forth wall, they telepathically communicated to one another through their eyes. After a few seconds, Ender shook her head.

"You're crazy! It'll never work!" Ender whisper-shouted. Mot turned his head to their direction, Lady noticed.

"It'll keep his heart stable until we can solve his problem. Please!" Lady whimpered.

Ender couldn't argue with her sister when it came to Wag, she always loses. (True) Lady watched as Ender picked up a syringe and struck it into Wag's neck, squirting the blue substance into his veins, the same blue substance that saved Max's life. Wag didn't twitch though, like how Max did when he was injected with it. His breathing was more steady though. Lady began to relax more.

Suddenly, someone opened the door. When Lady turned, she saw 4 men walking though, one of them holding a cake.

"Oh shoot!" Lady thought.

"Hey, Wag, we were wondering if you wanted to- HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE CURLS AND FRENCH FRIES!!!" a wizard known as KillerTom shouted. The one holding the cake, BruteAlmighty, dropped it, which made a small cake explosion. Cakesplosion...

Everyone was silent, to them, Lady thought, it was like they intruded into Wag's home and slaughtered him, or at least knocked him out. But they mentioned that they were friends, right?

Tom, held up his hands. "I can explain..."

She saw as the eldest one, Subla, the one she didn't like(only because he didn't like Wag), hold out his stick-wand, and cast a spell on Wag. She was amazed by the colorful sparkles  coming from the wand and entering his brain. Magic wasn't really used now a days, only for construction, so being able to see such an amazing phenomenon made her smile. After a few seconds, he sighed.

"Sir Waglington is deathly ill, my friends. They did not attack him, which I think you think they did."

"How is that any better?!" iFirez stated in both worry and shock.