Chapter 9: Innocent to Insane

(This Song is called Come Little Children and it originated from Hocus Pocus but this is not that version)

OMGitsFirefoxx:

Sonja opened her eyes and found herself lying on a quartz floor

Sonja opened her eyes and found herself lying on a quartz floor. The last thing she recalls is Dec poking her with a blue stick and being teleported to somewhere in Infini. She assumed the Mianite Empire, the kind Dec explained. She stood up and just stared at her legs in silence. Her legs...at first she complained about not being able to walk, but now, after what happened yesterday, she wonders if she needed legs.

That man... he couldn't be the Mianite from Infini, could he? No, he seemed...off. Different, yet his presence was comforting. Sonja was didn't even get to say thank you to him, he vanished as soon as the lights went back on and as soon as everything returned to it's original place.

Sonja didn't tell anyone about what happened or the fact she had broken legs, she figured no one would believe her.

Something strange was about Infini though, first of all, Dianite from Ruxomar vanished without a trace. Next, Tucker swore he heard her scream at night, yet she was asleep all night, or at least tried to sleep. And now, Tucker vanished as well. Something about Infini was evil, but at the same time good.

She walked around the house she was in. Everything was bright and white. Quartz, white wool, iron, and even white stained glass. "You could have just left it clear," she said aloud to herself.

You are so right...

"Huh?" Sonja turned her head around to face who ever said that, but she wasn't sure where the voice came from. It seemed to be coming from all directions.

"Hello?" she asked. Sonja waited for a while before rolling her eyes, "Yeah, as if someone is going to say, 'I'm here in the kitchen, do you want a sandwich'," she laughed to herself.

I'm in the kitchen, do you want a sandwich?

Sonja's eyes popped and let those words melt in her soul. She ran all over the house to find the kitchen of this place, but couldn't find one. She thought the voice was really in the kitchen.

"Who are you?! Come out! I won't hurt you!" Once again, she waited, but no response.

"Perhaps...perhaps it was just my-"

"...imagination..." a familiar voice called from behind.

She knew that voice, and when she turned towards it, she had tears of joy in her eyes when she saw her prince charming. But they soon changed to tears of fear.

"Hey Sonj. What's up?" Tucker said with her nickname.

Sonja wasn't paying attention to his question, she was looking at the condition Tucker was in.

He was covered in cuts, bruises, scars, and the worst was his arm. His once injured arm was now ENTIRELY GONE!

Just kidding, but it was in far worse condition than yesterday. Whatever happened to Tucker, was not good. He had a smile on his face, and Sonja could only wonder if it was real or not. "Mind if I sit down, I feel a little dizzy." Sonja ran to his side and guided him to the white couch in the living room.