Chapter 4

Pantherlily's POV

I open my eyes as Gajeel and Levy gets ready to go to the library. The time is 6:00 and they leave 15 minutes later. I decide to go for a walk. I make sure no one sees me as I spread my wings and go for a nice fly. I stay high enough so people don't see me, yet low enough to know where I'm going. I fly over as a shadow falls above me. I turn as go into my battle form as I draw my sword. As we fall down to the street below. We land and I see the library out of the corner of my eye. Hopefully Gajeel and Levy stay away. I get up and get ready to fight the person.

Levy's POVss

A crash and screams from outside of the library brings me out of the book that I'm reading. I peak outside and barely duck as I car is thrown at the door.

"Levy," I hear Gajeel call as he comes over and gets me away from the door as I catch Lily fighting.

"Lily's fighting that thing!"

"I know Shrimp," Gajeel say as we head to the back as we make sure no one is around. "Ya need to give me iron and shadows. I need to help him in my Iron Shadow Dragon Mode."

"I know. Be careful Gajeel. SOLID SCRIPT: SHADOW IRON," I say as a block of iron with shadows inside of it lands. "Don't die," I whisper as I look into Gajeel's red eyes.

"Don't worry Shrimp, I won't," he say as he finish eating and turns into his Iron Shadow Dragon Mode.

I watch as he turns into a shadow and slither away. I peak around and make sure no one saw what happen as I leave and go somewhere where I can watch them and stay safe. I bump into Artemis.

"It's nice to see you are safe Levy."

"You t-GET DOWN," I say as I tackle her to the groans as a car flies over our heads. "We need to get away," I tell her as I pull her away from where we are.

"Where do you think you are going Ms. McGarden? The fun just started," a man says as he steps outs.

"Savage," Artemis whisper as I look at her.

"You know him?"

"He's a bad person. We got to get away from him."

I nod in agreement as we try and back where we can from. There are more bad people blocking out way. I mentally curse as I try and find a way out. I see Gajeel slither as a shadow as he send an iron rod at a group of guys. I pull Artemis down as he swings his arm and takes more out. I grab her hand and run the path that Gajeel cleared. The wind blows by us as a speedster stops and looks at us.

"Let's get you two out of here," he say as another comes. "Kid, take the blonde and I got the other one," he says as Kid Flash zooms away.

"Where are you taking me," I ask Flash.

"Somewhere away from harm."

I nod and before he can speed me away, Pantherlily comes crashing towards us as he reverts back to his regular. I run up to him and grab him. His sword is on his back as I hold in in my chest.

"Miss, you need to put him down," Flash tells me.

"No. I'm not putting him down," I tell him.

"GET DOWN," I hear Gajeel yell as I hit the floor as three men fly over my head.

/IM SORRY!! My phone made me publish this too early!/

I hold an unconscious Lily on my chest as Savage looks at me and smile.

"You can't escape me my dear. I will get you."
Gajeel growls as he attacks him as Kid Flash comes back.

"You need to get her out of here," Flash tells
Kid. "Get her to the base."