Chapter 4: The Black Mud Swamp

Start from the beginning

"What a useless beast. He couldn't even manage to take Hajarianna's scepter!" says Sun-Hi.

"You gotta be more careful Knut. If anyone finds out you're here, that could be bad," says Jodi.

"School regulations are clear when it comes to beasts or other fury animals," says Sun-Hi.

"Back to the troll! If they question him, he'll spill the beans. He'll tell all about us and we'll be in trouble," says Corki.

"Relax Corki...here's a way out of this...we take advantage of his little trip to Magix and then we'll get rid of him and make him disappear forever," says Sun-Hi.

At the lake with the Squadd, Hajari and the gang try to cross the lake without getting popped by the geysers, but they are walking right in the lake.

"Ew...this lake is disgusting," says Hajarianna.

"Oh yes dear, this mud is so very inconvenient," Musa says sarcastically.

Hajari and Michael chuckle at Musa.

"Guys, I don't know if you realized, but we're in knee-deep and what I would refer to is a problematic mud puddle," says Kajari, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it." Kajari gets ready to use a spell to get rid of the geysers, but Hajari stops him.

"Kajari no! We have to listen to nature. Now wait, I smell something," says Hajari.

Hajarianna sniffs along with Hajari. "He said listen, not smell."

"It smells like..."

"It smells like gas," Musa responds.

All of the Squadd run out the lake and hide behind a log.

"Watch this," Hajari says as he picks up a twig and throws the twig at a bubble to make all the other bubbles pop. This will ensure that the lake is free of geysers. "A single hit on us and we'd be toast my brother," says Hajari.

"Oh yes, we took a big risk," says Michael.

"Especially you Kajari, I would've sent you my dressmaker's bill," says Hajarianna.

Everyone laughs, except Kajari. 

On a Specialist Aircraft, Bloom, Brandon, Riven, and Tecna are riding the Troll to prison.

"Tecna, how's the prisoner?" asks Brandon.

"Safe and secure Your Highness," Tecna replies.

"Guys, I have a bad feeling," says Bloom.

"A bad feeling about what?" asks Brandon.

"I don't know, I just feel like something is about to happen."

"Well the sensor would pick up something and right now it's not picking up anything," says Riven.

The aircraft starts trembling.

BOOM! Goes the aircraft and it starts to crashing from the sky. 

On the other side of the lake, Hajari and his friends see the falling aircraft.

"Look a Red Fountain Aircraft! It's going down!" cries Hajari.