They broke the kiss when riddhima heard muskaan calling her. Without even looking at him she ran out of the bathroom. It took armaan few seconds to realize what happened between them.

Ar: shit! What did I do! I shouldn't have done that!!!

RIDDHIMA & MUSKAAN ROOM

Anjali and Muskaan were sitting on the bed talking. Muskaan didnt go to hospital as the functions would start in evening and as she is The Guptas' daughter, they would have many ceremonies in this whole wedding month.

Anjali was on maternity leave.

They were talking about wedding and the baby when riddhima rushed in the room all soaked. Her clothes were now transparent and almost could see her skin underneath.

Riddhima didnt realize Anjali sitting there. She went to the wardrobe and quickly took out her clothes.

Ri: d-di aap b-bula rahi thi?

Mu: haan woh main aur Anjali- Ekk second! Why are you wet?

Riddhima was shocked to see Anjali there. She went and peeped outside the door and so the coast was clear and she shut the door and latched it. Anjali and Muskaan got confused by her actions.

Ri: woh-main- ananya aunty ne mujhe- bheja tha armaan ke room ka shower kholne keliye!

Muskaan and Anjali raised their eyebrows and gave a suspicious look. Riddhima put a few strands of wet hair locks behind her ear and looked down.

Anjali and muskaan looked at her lips and saw they were swollen. Riddhima nervously looked at them.

Anj: ridzi tere lips ko kya hoa!

Ri: (shutting her eyes) We Kissed!!

Anj & Mus: WHATT!!

Both girl's eyeballs came out while riddhima. Muskaan got up and held riddhima by the shoulders. She checked her forehead, neck, cheek. Riddhima got confused and lightly pushed her hands away.

Ri: di what are are you doing?

Mu: ridzi teri tabiyat to theek haina? I mean u kissed armaan? U hate him?

Ri: haan di I do but-woh-arghhh! U know what I don't even wanna talk about him!

Riddhima grabbed a yellow salwar suit and rushed to bathroom to change as she was getting late for sanjeevni.

Mu: (sigh) armaan ke naam pe yeh yaa to rone lagti hai ya for ghussa! Bohot pyar karti hai par woh isse nhi karta?

Anj: kisne kaha nhi karta? Uske keliye hazaar rishte aaye parr armaan ne inkaar kardia!

Mu: kyu? Phir break up kyu kiya issne ridz ke saath?

Anjali whispered something in Muskaan's ears which brought tears in her eyes and small smile on her lips.

Mu: abh humein hi kuch karna hoga!

Anj: haan plan Armaan Riddhima milaan is on

Mu; yup plan RAM

Anj: waise RAM se Riddhima Armaan Mallik bhi banta hai

Mu: heheheheh 😉 she would get that name when she officially becomes his!

They high fived eachother and laughed.

SANJEEVNI

Atul, riddhima, armaan and Rahul were standing at the nurse station wait for their duties. Armaan and Atul would just do duties for a week and the 3 weeks they would attend conferences with Billy and Shahshank, as they were here for deal.