14

"Papa coming!!!" Mia shouted. "Yep this time he isn't lying. You didn't eat the cheesecake yet did you?" Simon asked. Mia shook her head.

"Of course not. I'm saving it for Papa." Mia explained. Simon pat her head. "You're such a good girl just like your mum." Simon said. "Mum? I don't have a mum?" Mia said. "Have you been drinking Papa's special apple juice?"

"No I mean just like my mum." Simon corrected. "Oh okay." Mia replied. They waited at the table. Simon was playing rock-paper-scissors with Mia and to his surprise he was losing.

"I win!" Mia said for the tenth time. Simon said a word that was bad for Mia to hear. He looked up and smiled at her. "That's great sweetie." Simon replied. "Losing to a 7 seven old. Typically Simon."

Simon turned around. JJ was standing there with his bags and presents. "JJ!" Simon shouted. "Papa." Mia said. She hugged him along with Simon. "I missed both of you." JJ said kissing both of them on the cheek. "I'm so glad you're back Papa. Look Dad and me brought you a cake. I chose it." Mia said getting the cake.

JJ looked at it. "How did you know I like strawberry cheesecake did Dad tell you?" JJ asked. "No I just knew." Mia replied. "Well you're a really good guesser Mia. Now let's eat. I'm starving." JJ explained.

Ksimon Messages • Sequel On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara