32

🌎💙BestieSi🐱😋:Are you sure Mia and you are okay

❤️️😍Zoella💙📚: We're fine. Now have fun with Dan and Phil

🌎💙BestieSi🐱😋: Okay, but call or text me If you need me

❤️️😍Zoella💙📚: I will. Now go

🌎💙BestieSi🐱😋: Okay bye

❤️️😍Zoella💙📚:Bye

Simon put his phone away as he read Zoe last reply. He had told her to babysit while Dan and Phil took him out to a club. They wanted to give him a break after taking care of Mia all through the week.

Simon turned around on his stool and drank some of his alcohol. He watched Dan and Phil who were talking on the other side of the club.

Simon sighed. "I hope Mia okay. What if she has another nightmare?" Simon thought. He hadn't noticed when two guys sat next to him, one on his right and one on his left. "Hey cutie." He said. Simon looked up. "Excuse me?" Simon said.

"I said hey cutie. Can you hear? What are you doing alone by yourself?" He asked. Simon started moving uncomfortably. "I'm not by myself I'm with my mates." Simon replied. "What mates? I don't seem them. Do you Harry?" The guy on his left asked. "Nope so that's means we can sit here, right Tobi?" Harry said. "Yep." Tobi replied.

"Um...." Simon said not knowing what to say. Harry put his hand around Simon. "So why don't you give us another excuse blondie." Harry whispered in Simon's ear.

Simon put his drink down and put up his hand with his wedding ring. "I'm married with a daughter." Simon explained. Tobi chuckled. "Wow that's the lamest excuse ever. What next you only came to a gay club because your mates drag you." Tobi joked. "Let's see this so called family." Harry said.

"Fine." Simon agreed. Simon took out his phone and showed them a picture of JJ and Mia asleep in their bed. "Guess you are married. What a waste. I was really hoping Harry and me could have fun with you." Tobi said. Simon blushed.

"Now can you leave me alone?" Simon asked. "Yeah, but first." Harry said taking Simon's phone. "What are you doing?" Simon asked. "Tobi take a picture and send it to his husband." Harry ordered. "Okay." Tobi agreed. Harry gave him Simon's phone and Tobi got up ready to take the picture.

"Don't you dare." Simon said. Harry put Simon on his lap as Simon struggled to get lose. He held down Simon's hands and kissed him on the cheek. "Got it?" Harry asked. "Yep." Tobi replied. Harry pushed Simon off him and Simon landed on the floor. "You can have your phone back. Thanks for wasting our time." Harry said throwing the phone to him. Simon caught it and Harry and Tobi walked away.

Simon couldn't believe what just happened and looked at phone. They definitely sent it to JJ with the caption: Me and my mate having a little fun with your husband😜

Simon noticed at the bottom it said read and a bubble saying he was typing. What was JJ going to say to him? No what was he going to do when he got back home.

❤️️😍JideisBae😝❤️️: Come home right now. Unless you can't walk

Simon knew what the last comment meant. JJ thought they had did it.

He was screwed and not by a guy.

Idea by: ilovethesidemen7

Thanks for the idea