Chapter 14

SOME IMAGES IN THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!!!! 

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

I finished up the job and I am putting away mostly everything with a quick snap.  I use a small paintbrush to fix up some of the missed spots and details of the sun and moon.   I then let it dry a bit before finishing cleaning up.  I then start to move things back to how they were before I started my job.

  I then start to move things back to how they were before I started my job

I stand back admiring my work.  I am standing with my hands on my hips a lot like how Ink does finishing a new AU.  I then cross my arms much like Error does when he is satisfied, after destroying one of Ink's AUs.  "Not bad me... Not bad..."  I say to myself.   "Paperjam..." I suddenly hear from behind me. I turn to see Error and Ink there. Ink is looking at the wall in awe. Toriel comes up behind them. "Wow..." She says. "It's a little rushed but..." I trail off. "I'm in a rush ya know," I say calmly. Toriel comes up with the money. "Thank you, you did a lot more than just paint today... And we are all grateful." Toriel says. "It's nothing," I say smiling gently. "Well, you better get back to your friends-." Toriel is cut off by my phone. I look at it. It's Freshrron. "S'up broseph?" I ask answering it. "Dawg!!! Where ya at?" Freshrron asks. "Bro!!! I'm working!" I laugh. "Just finished you', dawg," I add. "Dude~!!! Fresh be trippin' trying to find ya!" Freshrron says. "Ask him if he looked at my job lists." I laugh. Toriel is laughing listening to me and Freshrron talk. "Oh yeah!!!"  Freshrron says laughing.  "He's checking that now,"  Freshrron says.  "I'm in deep shit..."  He adds.  "You were teasing him again weren't ya?"  I say.  "Doy!!!"  He laughs.  "I'll come to save ya, dawg,"  I say hanging up.  I put my phone away.  "You better take off Pj.  I'll call you later!"  Toriel says. I nod.  "See you Toriel,"  I say dropping through a portal.

Toriel P.O.V...

I look over at Ink and Error.  "You two know Pj?"  I ask.  "He's Paperjam, of course, we know him."  Ink says looking up at the wall again.  "He's been gone over a year now... I don't think that's him."  I say sadly.  "It's him I know it.  He's admitted it too, and we are in an art competition together."  Ink answers.  "Ugh... I'm hunting him down."  Error says disappearing.  "Ink..."  I say hugging him.  "You want to see what he did in Frisk's room?"  Asgore says to Cortona as they walk past.  "He painted in Frisk's room?" Ink asks me.  I nod smiling.  

Paperjam's P.O.V...

I'm at the mall in my normal Underfresh outfit.  I am rolling around.  I see Fresh run past me.  I grab him.  "I have to find him!!! Let me go!!!"  Fresh yells.  "I'm right here Mr. Fresh... Calm down." I say.  He turns in my arms and looks up at me.  The guys all run over to us.  I kiss Fresh gently, teeth to teeth.   "Freshrron I owe you ten."  One of the guys say.  I pull back.  Fresh is crying heavily.  "Oh god... Jammy..."  Fresh cries into my chest hugging me tightly.  "What's up with Fresh?" One of the guys ask.  "He couldn't find Pj, and I was messing with him..."  Freshrron says.   Fresh is shaking bad.  I rub his back as he does for me.  He passes out.  I pick him up easily.  Fresh looks so peaceful sleeping in my arms.    I take him home.

Time Skip...

We are working in the garage.  A few of the girls are inside making sure Fresh knows where I am.  "We are all working hard on it."  "Dude!!! Let's get some 'Za and brew."  Freshrron says.  "I like the sound of that,"  I state.  "Pj you drink?" They ask.  "Not really, but some 'Za sounds really good."  I laugh.   "Yo~! Broseph!  You're radical!"  A few of the guys say.   

After the Pizza and beer were bought we stopped working on the project and were all chilling out in the house.  They are all about to head out when the girls come up to me.  "He's still asleep... See you tomorrow Pj,"  Undyne says.  I nod.  "See you tomorrow,"  I say smiling.  They all take their leave.  I close the door before turning to go and clean up.   I quickly clean up after all of them.  There is still a whole case of beer left.  "Why not,"  I say sighing after sitting on the couch.  I switch through everything on tv to only find the nsfw channel.  I am watching as I drink beer.  It's weird at first but I enjoy it.  

Later on, I get bored of watching, so I go upstairs to get ready for bed.  The door is open slightly. And I hear gasping and soft moaning.  I go straight into heat from that.   I quickly stop moving to continue to hear it.  I then teleport to beside the door, expecting to see Fresh with one of the girls.  I see him masturbating instead.  "Uh~... Jammy..."  He says.  'Not good... Not good.'  I think.  'I'll return the favour.'  I think.

I teleport to in front of him

I teleport to in front of him. 'This feels creepy... But I like it.' I think watching him.  "Mm~"  he moans trying to stay silent.  I then push him back.  He looks extremely startled.  I smirk before taking off my shirt.   Fresh blushes a bright blue.  "Jammy?"  He says.  "Yes?"  I say before crawling over him.  "Are you alright?"  He asks.  "I'm just returning the favour,"  I say grabbing his member and gently stroking it.   Fresh closes his eyes.  I use my right hand to tilt his head to the side. I lick up the side of his neck.   "Ja-Jammy~!"  He moans.  "Fresh... I like that... You should keep moaning."  I coo into his ear.   I then go backwards. I start to lick and suck his member before completely putting it in my mouth.  I start to deep throat him.  His moans and panting echo through the house.   I smirk feeling him starting to twitch.  I lift my mouth from his member before popping him like a lollipop.  I then lick his tip while stroking his base before licking from his base to his tip.  Fresh is moaning.  He is twitching heavily.  I smirk pulling back. I crawl over to his face and kiss him hard.  He moans into the kiss.   I pull back and say "Fresh, I love you."  I smirk seeing his  face turn bright blue again.  "I... Love you too, Jammy."  He says.  I then go down on him bobbing my head till he cums.  He cries out cumming.  I swallow his cum easily before licking him clean.   I then lick my teeth wanting more.