Male Santa Son Reader x Ruby

Hello all! Since it's December and cold and all that crap, I've decided to do a Christmas story~! Don't forget to vote and follow. Unless you don't want too… *sniffle*. Also for everyone bothered by the strong language in the previous chapter, there will be a lot less from here onward!

Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY but if I did, Penny would still be alive!

    Snow fell over the sleeping Academy. The broken moon hung high in the sky casting a pale glow over the city. Ruby Rose sighed lightly while watching the snow fall from her dorm window. Classes had been canceled and the Academy had been snowed in. On top of all that Ruby had learned something awful. Santa isn't real. Can you believe that?!
    Ruby almost felt like crying. Everyone had been lying to her her whole life! That meant someone bought those presents instead of Santa bringing them. Weiss had calle childish for believing that Santa was real which resulted in Yang flipping out on her. Blake ended up sleeping in the library. Weiss easily convinced Jaune to let her stay in Team JNPR's dorm and Yang was probably past out drunk somewhere.
    Ruby sighed again and looked over her shoulder to the small Christmas tree by the door she had put up all by herself.

All alone...

    Ruby sniffled and looked back to the window, and found her face inches from a boy's. Her face flushed red and she did the same thing any rational girl would do when a random guy leaned to close. She slapped him into the wall with a textbook. "Ah! Son of a Candy Cane! That hurts soooo bad!" He groaned while holding his face. The boy had (H/L) (H/C) hair with a white streak down the center. (If your hair is white then he streak is red).
    His eyes were a (E/C) that glowed in the moonlight and he wore a red vest with white fur around the collar, wrists, and bottom. He wore a pair of pants that were th same shade of red. The last thing Ruby noticed was the white stubble he had. "Who the heck are you?!" He rubbed his red cheek and looked at Ruby.
    "That much is kinda obvious, shorty. You know, Christmas Eve, white hair, ridiculous red outfit, presents." He held up a average sized green wrapped box with a red bow.
    "Nice try but Santa apparently isn't real." Ruby said with a frown. She placed her hands on her hip and watched as the boy walked over to the Christmas tree and began to set presents under it. "What are you doing? And where are those presents coming from?"
    "I'm doing my job. As for the presents, that'd be my sack here." He gestured to the brown sack hanging on his hip. Ruby was confused as to how he continued to pull more and more gifts from the small and clearly empty sack. "Oh ho ho! Weiss Schnee, huh?" He grabbed the sack and held it upside down, and Ruby's jaw dropped when huge chunks of coal began to fall out. "Twelve years on the naughty list."
    "Wha-? But Weiss said-! Santa is supposed to have a big belly and bushy beard!" Ruby exclaimed once the boy was finished piling boxes halfway up the tree.
    "I'm not Santa, he's my old man. My name's (Y/N) Claus. This is my first year doing his job. Oh, this is for Zwei." He pulled a giant bone from his bag and dropped it on the floor, shaking the entire room. "Anyways, see ya Ruby!" He climbed out of the window and jumped. Ruby rushed over to the window, shivering against the cold, and looked down to find him sitting in a high tech red sleigh. She was admittedly disappointed there were no reindeer.
    "Wait up!" Ruby shouted to him before climbing out of the window. Due to the ice on the window seal however Ruby slipped and fell. She shouted in surprise and closed her eyes. When she felt no pain she opened them and found that (Y/N) had caught her in his strong arms. She could feel his warmth seeping in through her pajamas and with the snow fluttering around them, it was like something from a romance Fanfiction.
    Ruby's face quickly became redder than her cloak. "I-I, um, can I come with you? I want to help deliver presents."
    "Yeah, sure." (Y/N) put Ruby down on the sleigh and he sat next to her. "You might want to hold on."
    "Why?" Ruby got her answer when the sleigh shot into the sky so fast the world around her became a blur to the eye. A few seconds later the sleigh stopped abruptly and Ruby found that they had stopped on a road in downtown Vale. "Hey, isn't that Bumblebee?"
    "Yep. Your sister's passed out here somewhere. She drunk quite a bit." They climbed out of the sleigh and began to look for Yang. Following the trail of martini glasses they found Yang past out by a dumpster. Ruby began to blush when she heard (Y/N) snicker. "I think my old man would feel honored to see a girl like Yang wearing his outfit." He picked the unconscious girl up over his shoulder and carried her to the back of the sleigh.
    "What do you mean a girl like her?" Ruby asked, following him.
    "I mean her hair. The men of the Claus family love long hair. My mom's hair falls past her knees." Ruby pouted and ran a hand through her short hair. The young girl felt embarrassed she she realized she wanted to grow her hair out for him. "C'mon, we can take your sister back then deliver presents to the rest of Beacon." The short girl looked up to see (Y/N) holding his hand out to help her in the sleigh.
    Shyly, Ruby took his hand and climbed back into the sleigh and sat down. After a brief internal debate Ruby slid over and leaned against the boy's side. He gave her a questioning look but she looked the other way. (Y/N) shrugged and wrapped his arm around her, making her blush and smile. He thought of something and grabbed the old worn leather reins hanging from the front of the sleigh.
    "Hey, Ruby?" She looked at him and he cracked the reins. "On Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Doner, and Blitzen!" Ruby's eyes widened as each reindeer appeared at the call of their name.
    "Whoa..." She reached out and gently petted one which made (Y/N) smile.
    "Would you care to do the honors?" He asked, holding the reins out to her.
    "What do I do?" She asked as she leaned back against his side and took the reins.
    "Just crack then once, th reindeer will do the rest." Nodding, the silver eyed girl cracked the reins and the reindeer began to run. Then starting with the first they jumped into the air and the sleigh began to fly though at a much slower and relaxed rate. Ruby looked around at the twinkling stars and the falling snow, and the shining city lights. It was more beautiful than she could have imagined.
    "So, Ruby, Beacon is my only stop left this year. I was thinking though that next year instead of delivering presents first I could swing by, pick you up, then we deliver them together. Just you and me." Ruby turned red yet again.
    "I… I would like that. Oh! Doesthismeanicaneatallthecookies?!" (Y/N) chuckled and rubbed her head.
    "Yeah, just leave me some of the milk." Ruby smiled and cuddled his side again.

*Time skip, Beacon*

    "You get them?" (Y/N) asked Ruby as she snuck out of Team CFVY's dorm with his magical bag in her hand.
    "Yep, delivered all the presents. Did you get Weiss and Blake back to the dorm?" Ruby asked and handed him the bag back.
    "Yeah, they were where you said. C'mon, I'll walk you back to your dorm." Ruby smiled at him and together they walked back to her room where her teammates were sleeping. "Well, I suppose this is it."
    "Right… we won't see each other again." Ruby said and looked down at her feet. (Y/N) looked her over for a moment before smirking. He gently grabbed her chin and raised her head so she was looking at him.
    "Only till next year, babe. Merry Christmas." He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss before disappearing in a swirl of snow, leaving Ruby the same shade of her name.
    "He kissed me..." She mumbled then noticed Zwei sitting by the door, tounge hanging out. "I suppose it's a good thing you can't talk." She picked the dog up. "I could imagine the song already. I saw Ruby kissing Santa's son~." She giggled afterwards and entered her dorm. Presents were piled up everywhere and her teammates were still asleep.
    Still smiling, Ruby sat Zwei on Weiss bed and said girl began snuggling him in her sleep. The silver eyed girl yawned and climbed up into her own bed and closed her eyes. "Best Christmas Eve ever..."

Merry Christmas, everyone! Comment and vote please!