"Mom? What's wrong?" Robyn asked, seeing as her mother looked extremely distraught and worried.

"It's Harry, honey. He's been attacked..."

>>>

(Earlier that day)

Harry swung on a broken swing in the local park by Privet Drive. A warm breeze ruffled his hair as he watched the other children play with their parents. How he yearned for that. It ate him alive how much he actually wanted it. To be loved like that.

If Harry wasn't watching the children play, he would've noticed Mrs Figgs watching him from her window.

Mrs Figgs was a nice old lady that used to babysit Harry when he was younger when the Dursley's would go off to do something fun.

Harry did like Mrs Figgs, she was the very few to treat and look after him properly but he hated that her house smelt and he hated it even more when he had to learn about her cats that she would tell the same old stories about.

He used to think that if he wanted to he would be able to write an autobiography on all of Mrs Figgs cats as she never shut up about them.

Suddenly, Harry heard harsh laughter and turned his head to see Dudley Dursley and his gang of goons that Harry didn't care to learn the names of. They were all bullies in his eyes.

Dudley and his gang walked straight past Harry as if he didn't exist. They carried on laughing obnoxiously loud while telling crude jokes. Harry's face scrunched up. Could they be anymore disgusting?

Harry began to piece together what their conversation was about and his stomach turned in disgust as he found out they had once again been hurting younger and more vulnerable kids.

"Did you see him start crying?" Piers laughed, Harry remembering him from when he went to the zoo for Dudley's birthday when Harry was ten, about to turn eleven.

"Yeah, Big D really put the fright in him, didn't 'ya?" Another one of Dudley's idiotic friends laughed.

Harry got up off the broken swing and followed them, hoping they weren't going to find a new victim to beat up.

"Yeah. Same time tomorrow?" Dudley suggested.

"My place, my parents won't be home. Later, D."

Harry was thankful when the group split up and he followed Dudley down a back alley that led to Privet Drive.

"What's going on, Big D?"

Dudley turned around, startled but his face went blank when he saw the lanky figure of his hated cousin, Harry stinking Potter. "Oh, it's you."

"Cool name, Big D. I liked 'Dinky Diddydums' better though." Harry grinned as anger flashed through Dudley's fat features.

Harry liked picking on Dudley. It was pay back for all the years of torture he had to endure in the pigs presence. Not to mention he deserved it for being an unfair bully.

"Shut up!" Dudley bellowed, his chubby hands clenching at his sides. This sight amused Harry even more and sent a rush of adrenaline down his spine.

"What, you don't tell the wild bunch back there what your mum calls you? Or do they just take you as a pig that learned how to walk and talk?" Harry taunted, liking the fact that Dudley was getting more and more angry with every passing second.