SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT 2

~OKAYY READ THIS. So this is the second part of the charity match. I'm probably going to make this 3 parts or more. (This is written before I began writing part 2 so yeah) The song has no relation to the story at hand, I just really like this song. The actual song part doesn't start until like 1:06. But yeah that's all I have to say.~ ¥ Song name is Molly - Lil Dicky ft. Brendon Urie ¥
*Message for requests*
-Miniminter x reader-

THANKS FOR 1K READS! OMGGGGG YES! PLEASE READ TILL THE END!

Simon's P.O.V

ITS THE DAY OF THE MATCH! I'm all hyped up! I can't wait to kick arse on that field! Can't wait to make Y/N look like an idiot...Well as you can probably tell I don't really like Y/N, I don't HATE her but I DISLIKE her quite a bit.

I'm not too sure why but she just erks me. Everyone else absolutely loves her. I guess I'm the minority for this one.

Most of the guys tease me and say that I just really like her and I'm trying to mask it with hatred but they couldn't be more wrong.

The rest of the Sidemen and I with also Marcus and Manny, we reach the stadium in which we find about over 1000 people already lined up outside the front doors. I couldn't be more proud of our fan base, I mean I don't even see them as fans! I see them as my family! They helped me get to where I am today and I couldn't do this without them!

Just as we were heading inside I saw Y/N and all those nice happy thoughts turned to sour and mean thoughts. I just can't stand her.

Y/N's P.O.V

Why is he so cute?.....I mean it's just really unfortunate that he hates me. Having a crush on Simon is a mixed feeling sort of road. I feel upset that he hates me but then I look at his face and it's like all my thoughts just disappear..you get me? It's like Daydream by Ariana Grande plays when he walks into the room. Wow that was cheesy...

I went into this big room where I guess is where the rich people watch the game, I feel so rich right now!

As soon as I saw the buffet I couldn't stop myself and charged over to it. I haven't eaten all morning which is kinda my fault but to be completely honest I don't like to eat in the mornings, I don't know why but I just don't.

While running I ended running into someone and that someone just had to be Simon. Fuck. Great.

Simon's P.O.V

-ugh- someone just ran into me, I was just about to help the person off the ground but I realised it was Y/N and stopped. I walked away from her and started walking to the guys, they obviously saw what happened and they don't seem too happy from what I did..welp I can't change it now....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
THE END.........FOR NOW!
PLEASE READ THIS, ITS FOR 1K READS!

Okay well thank you guys for 1K reads, I cannot be more proud! Never did I ever think that this book would reach 1K, I never thought it would even reach 500 reads so this is just one of the best things that has happened this year. It's really made my 2016! Let's see if in 2017 we reach 2k reads by the same time! (29th of December) I know you guys can do it!