SDMNFC vs YTAS CHARITY MATCH PT1

~This is based for the next football charity match, that's if there is going to be one (I hope)~ Don't ask about the song choice, I really like this song~
*Message for requests*
-Miniminter x reader-

Y/N's P.O.V

I knew something was up when SIMON called to ask me over. If you don't know, Simon and I absolutely hate each other. I don't know why but when we first met he seemed like he didn't want me there and was quite rude. Me being me, I decided to be rude back. It's a reflex. When someone is rude to me I can't just let them walk away with the last laugh. I ALWAYS get the last laugh. Always.

ANYWAY.....I walked up to the sidemen's front door but before I could knock the door swung open. It's like they knew I was right here, crazy.

Vik opened the door and signals me to come inside. When I approached the entry way of the lounge room, I see all 7 sidemen lined up on the couch. I knew this had to be something important cause it's usually really difficult to bring all of them together. Plus Simon decided to join so that's definitely an indicator.

They told me to sit in this computer chair in front of the couch in which I did. When they were ready Josh spoke up for the 7 of them and asked "We are having another SDMNFC vs YTAS charity match and we wanted to know if you would like to join the YTAS?" I was in minor shock but I agreed nonetheless. "Why the YTAS?" I asked reluctantly, of course I was grateful to be able to play in this years match but what would be even better is playing with my mates AKA the sidemen. "Well because we don't want you on our team." Simon stated. Of course that's what he would say.

I disregarded his statement and patiently waited for josh or someone else to respond with an appropriate answer. "Well because we think that you're very good and with the way the event went last year with the YTAS losing 7 - 2 we thought that your skills would help them quite a lot." Harry stated, cheers Harry. At least he can come up with a decent answer.

"Well ok then. Thanks for saying I have epic football skills! Haha" I laughed, causing everyone else BUT Simon to laugh with me.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN
THATS THE END OF PART 1.