5 Years...(Imagine) PT 1

- This is a cheating One shot. I don't know why but I enjoy writing these ones cause I feel like they pull a person into the situation and it makes the reader feel like it was actually happening to them. It gives me the feels basically. -
⚠️WARNING: HEAVY USUAGE OF FOUL LANGUAGE⚠️

Y/N's P.O.V

Here I sat. In the kitchen with my boyfriend of 5 years who is trying to explain why I found another girl in our bed. The thing is, is that there is no explaining needed to be done. I completely understand. Completely.

"I promise Y/N I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I fucked up really badly" Tell me something I don't know...

"Really? You're sorry? Ha funny..I don't believe you. How long has this been going on?" I skipped right to the point. I can't just dilly dally around when I have a life to attend too!

"Why would that help the situation?" Already trying to divert the question. It must of been a while.

"How long Simon. Just tell me." Blunt, very blunt.

"...alittleover2years" He said. Obviously hurried his speech so I didn't hear.

"What was that? Sorry I didn't hear you over all the nervousness" I don't have time for games.

"A little over 2 years..." 2? We've been together for 5! Legit nearly half of our relationship has been a complete lie!

"2 years? We've been together for 5! That's nearly half of our relationship and time wasted! If you didn't have the same feelings for me than why didn't you just tell me?" Hurt. Thats all I feel.

"I felt like I would hurt you more if I just told you straight up! I never intended on you finding out..." okay now he's reached a new low.

"You didn't intended for me to find out? Now that's what I call being a full fuck head." He's now made me angry.

"Okay that's not what I meant!" Yeah fucking right.

"Okay what did you mean? I'm pretty sure that's what you meant." I can't handle the stupidity.

"No I swear that's not what I meant!" He expects me to believe that? Ha no.

"You expect me to believe that absolute pile of dog shit that just came out of your mouth? I think not." I'm not putting up with this.

"What I meant was that I wanted to make sure that I didn't have anymore feelings for you! So I didn't tell you! And I wasn't until I found out!" That does not take 2 fucking years.

"So it takes 2 full FUCKING YEARS OF SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMEN TO FIND OUT IF YOU STILL LOVED ME OR NOT!?!" By this point I was livid. I was fully shouting at the top of my lungs to the point that my throat was really starting to ache.

"I'm sorry..." he spoke. You could tell he was filled with regret but I didn't care. He was unfaithful. He abandoned me. He stole my love. Stole my passion.

"Your only sorry you got caught." After that I just walked out the door of the kitchen and proceeded out the house and to my car in which Simon did not follow which gives me the vibe that he isn't too fussed about losing me.

I sat in my car for a solid 5 minutes just letting the tears fall down in rapid succession. After I had let all of my tears out I had started having a miniature panic attack, but it had gone away after a minute. Feeling as though I was capable of driving, I started the car and backed out of the driveway.

Driving down the street and through town I started heading for the city, on the freeway I began having another panic attack and all of a sudden it went dark.

Before it went dark I saw a car coming at full speed down the wrong side of the road, as the car hit me, it was like all aspects of life were gone. It was dark. Completely dark...and now I'm scared.

- PART 2 WILL COME OUT SOON! -