Chapter Twenty

"Are you sure?" I said looking out the window. I didnt see anything. "I swear he was right there." Courtney said freaking out. My phone rang. It was Michael. "What happend to the webchat?" Michael asked over the phone. "I think it died." I said to him as I looked at the laptop. "Ahh. Well, we're headed to the bar. Call you tommrow." Michael said as he hung up the phone. "What the hell is going on?" Courtney said as she sat on the kitchen table. "i have no clue. Whatever it is. Its stupid and someone pranking us." I said shutting the blinds to the kitchen door.

The next day, I desided to call up some old friends and hang out around cookville. "Where the hell have you been?" My friend, Amber Reece said as she pulled into the walmart parking lot. "Around." I said laughing as she kicked me in the ass. "Who all is coming?" She said to me. "You, Timmy Cook, and Kendra Reece." I said to her. "Sounds fun." She said her funny voice. "Your such a dumbass." I said as Timmy pulled up with Keandra. "Holy hell." Kendra said laughign as her and Timmy got out of the car. "What have you been doing?" Timmy said as we walked into walmart. "Been touring our boyfriends." Courtney said. "Touring with your boyfriends?" Timmy said laughing as we went to the cds. "Yupp. You remember that band I was in LOVE this before I left?" I said with a big smile. "Yeah." Timmy said confussed. I looked and saw one of Michael's cds. "This is my boyfriend." I said pointing to Michaels picture on the back. "Wow. No way." Amber said looking at the cd. I got out my phone and showed them the picture Michael and I took at Hiden Hallow. "Oh shit." Kendra said looking at the picture. "And you?" Timmy said laughing at Courtney. "My boyfriends in that band, but recently." Courtney said looking at the cds. "Mhm. Sure." Amber said laughing. Courtney found a Falling In Reverse cd and showed it them. "Thats my boyfriend. He use to be in this band." Courtney said pointing to Ryan on the back of the cd. "Why is he still not in that band anymore?" Timmy asked her. "Ant that Ronnie's band?" Amber said looking at me. I looked at Courtney then the floor. "Its not anymore. The band dont exist anymore." I said still looking at the floor. "How come?" Amber said looking at cds. "Ronnie died." I said looking at her. "What? Wow. How?" Kendra said looking shocked. "Um, its unknown. But lets change the subject." I said walking to the video games.

The day grew closer to an end and Courtney and I headed back to our house. Amber joined us. "Wow this is your guys house?" Amber said looking around. "Yupp." I said smiling. "So wheres your boyfriends?" Amber asked as we sat around the kitchen table. "Hollywood. They are about to go on tour, but Michael said we was going to skype tonight, so you'll get to see him." I said looking at the clock. "Haaa. Sweet." Amber said taking a drink of moutin dew. My laptop dinged. Michael had requested to skype with me. "Ah. Here he is." I said as I accpeted the request. "Hello love." Michael said smiling. "Hey. This is my friend Amber." I said pointing to Amber. "He can see me?" Amber said looking at me funny. "Yes Amber." I said laughing. "Hello Amber." Michael said waving at the screen. "Hi." Amber said laughing. "Wheres Courtney?" Ryan said as he sat next to Michael. "Coming." I said as Courtney came around the corner. "Ryan!" Courtney said exited as she sat next to me. Ryan laughed. "Dont you guys have a show tonight?" I said to them. "That we do. Were sittign back stage as we speak." Ryan said looking beside him. "What are you looking at?" Courtney said. "Dj." Ryan said laughing and falling out of his car. "Okay?" I said laughing a little. Michael turned the screen to where Dj was. Dj was laying on the couch with a bar on and his face drawn on. "Holy shit. Who did that?" Amber said laughing. "Philip." Michael said laughing as well. "Whos Philip?" Amber said looking at me. "The bass player. Michaels best friend. He lives with us too." I said to her. "Your on in ten!" I hurd Michaels manger say. "Hey. Dont forget im coming to see you when you guys play Nashville in four days." I said pointing to Michael. "I know. I love you." Michael said as he blew me a kiss. I rolled my eyes and said love you back and he logged off. I got a message from twitter, 'Cant wait to see my girl in four days when we play in the state we live in. Missing her.' the tweet said as I read it to Courtney and Amber. "Hes sweet." Amber said laughing. I stuck my tounge out at her and went into the livingroom to watch a movie.

Four days later, Courtney and I was watching tv. "I cant wait to see Michael later." I said exited. "I cant wait to see Ryan." Courtney also said exited. "When do you think they'll be here?" I asked her. "Not sure. Ryan said he would text when they reach the venu." Courtney said looking at her phone. "Ah." I said looking at the tv. All of a sudden the tv went black and then popped up a Falling In Reverse music video, 'Im Not A Vampire.' "Okay, now what the hell." I said standing up. "I dont know." Courtney said looking around. The lights went off and came back on. The tv contuied to play the music video. "Cyndy." Courtney said worried as she looked out the window. "Please tell me you dont see Ronnie again." I said looking out the window as well. My eyes got wide. This time I saw him too. Ronnie Radke was standing in our drive way. "Oh my god. How?" I said locking the door and shutting the blinds. "I dont know." Courtney said as she locked the kitchen door and shut the blinds. "Its he still out there?" I said to Courtney. Courtney peeped out the blinds. Courtney nodded her head yes. "What the hell." I said as I picked up my phone and called Michael. "Yeah, babe?" Michael said answering the phone. "Do people come back from the dead that you bite?" I asked pankicing. "I have no clue, I've only did that to two people, why?" Michael said. "Ronnie is standing in our drive way." I said scared. "No way." Michael said laughing. "Im not fucking joking Michael." I said to him sounding serious. "Send me a picture." Michael said as he stopped laughing. Courtney got her phone and took a picture and sent it to ryan. "Dude! Im on my way their." Michael said as he hung up the phone. "What are we gunna do till they get here?" Courtney said looking at me. "I have no clue." I said as I sat aginst the wall. The radio came on out of nowhere again and was load. It played, Caught Like A Fly this time. "Unplug the radio." I said as I coverd my ears. "I did, its still playing." Courtney said freaking out as she dropped the cord in fear. The lights went off again and the music just got louder.

This went on for 20 minutes, then the lights came back on. "Is he still out there?" Courtney said as I got up to look. He was still there and started to walk to the house. I fell to the floor in fear. "What is it?" Courtney said as crawled back to the wall. "Hes walking to the house." I said as I felt like crying. Courteny got up and looked out the window. A car pulled up to the house. It was Michael and Ryan. "There here!" Courtney said yelling to me. I got up and ran outside. "Stay there." Michael said to me. Ronnie turned to face Michael. "How the fuck are you here?" Michael said to Ronnie. "Revenge, ring a bell?" Ronnie said smart. Michaels eyes started to glow red. Ronnie turn away from Michael and faced me. My eyes grew wide as he startd to walk to me. "Dont touch her." Michael yelled as he walked closer to Ronnie. Ronnie held up his hand to Michael and he just fell to the ground in pain. "Michael!" I yelled as I started to run to him, but Ronnie grabed my arm. "Let her go!" Courtney yelled at him. "Not going to happen." Ronnie said as he started to drag me down the road. Michael got off the ground and took off after him. "I said no!" Michael said as he grabbed Ronnies arm. I fell to the ground. Ronnie looked at Michael and smiled evil as his eyes glowed red as Michael had. "No." Michael said in shock. "You didnt completly kill me." Ronnie said as he shoved Michael to the ground. Ronnie turned to me and picked me up. "Let me down." I said as I tried to kick him. "Im not putting down, but in your place." Ronnie said with a evil smile as he looked down at me. I looked back at Michael and he was holding his side in pain. I opened my mouth to yell for him put Ronnie coverd my mouth. He dropped me on the ground and started to pull me by my hair. "It hurts!" I yelled trying to make him let go, but it wasnt working. I looked at Ryan and he was in shock holding Courtney. I tried to look in front of me but before I could I was on the ground. Philip had knocked Ronnie to the ground. Dj started to help me up, but Ronnie had grabbed his arm and twisted it adn broke it. I screamed in fear and tried to crawl away, but Ronnie grabbed my foot and started to run. Faster then I've seen before.

Ronnie finally stopped running and I looked around. I was in a darken house. I dont know how I got here. My head hurt and my leg was sore. "Where did you take me?" I said hateful to Ronnie, who was standing across the room. He walked up to me and slapped me across the face. "Dont talk to me like that." Ronnie said as I held my face. My lip was bleeding. "That smell." Ronnie said as he coverd his nose and turned away from me. His eyes was still glowing red. My eyes got wide. I had figured it out. Ronnie was a vampire, alot more powerful one then I was. I was scared and didnt know what to do. He could kill me for all I knew. I was alone in a dark house with a man that wanted revange against my boyfriend. I was terrifide.