Chapter Three

The flight was long and so boring. Thankfully, Michael had his Iphone and we played games the whole way. "So, now what?" Philip said as we grabbed are bags. "We rent a car!" Michael said going to the car rentals. "I laughed and sat down next to Courtney. "Now, was it that bad?" I asked her. "It was oaky." She said looking the other way trying not to laugh, but it didnt work. "Your gunna have to show us how to get there." Philip said as Michael was getting the car. "Damn. Courtney, you know how to get to Livingston from Nashville right?" I asked her hoping she new. She nodded her head and held her hand out at Michael when h walked over to us. "What?" He said confussed. "Keys." Courtney said with a smile. Michael rolled his eyes and gave her the keys. "Yay!" She yelled running outside to where the rental car was. "We might die." Philip said putting the bags in the trunk. "You will, Cyndy and I wont." Michael said smartly helping him. He stuck his tounge out at him. I laughed and got in the front seat. "Everyone ready?" Courtney asked as she got behind the hill. "Maybe." Philip said as he buckled his seat bealt. "Yup." Michael said with a big smile.

Finally we reached Livingston. "This town is dead." Philip said looking around. "I know." I said laughing as I turned up the radio. "No star bucks?" Michael said like he got shot. "The closest one is in Cookville about thirty minutes away." I said looking back at him. "Damn it." He said as he crossed his arms. I just smiled.

"Dude, please say this is not your house." Philip said as we pull into my driveway. "Hey, whats that mean?" I said as we got outta the car. "Nothing." He said sarcasticly. We walked up to the door and went inside. "Guess whos home." I said as I saw my little puppy run to the door. I picked her up and hugged her. "Shes cute!" Michael said as I handed her to him. "Her names Jade." I said as she licked his face. "Whos that?" My mom said as soon as she hurd Michaels voice. "Mom, I brought home the star of the show." I said as Michael and I walked into the living room holding hands. Michael still holding Jade with the other arm. "Wow. Did I say you could date the rock star?" Mom said smartly. "No, but you didnt say I couldnt either." I said laughing. "How are they gunna get back to their house?" She asked me. "Well we flew down here, so thats how." I said nervesly. "Ah." She said. "I have somthing else to say. Would you mind if I moved in with him? Courtneys going to come to." I said quickly. "No." She blankly said. I thought of begging, but I didnt want to in front of Michael. "They can stay here tonight cant they?" I asked sadly. "Tonight, thats it." She said watching tv.

I headd upstairs and sat on my bed. Michael sat next to me as Courtney and Philip sat in the floor. "Looks like were going to have to sneak you out." Michael said with a huge grin. "You still got custady of my dont you?" I asked Courtney. She nodded her head. "Then this will work." I said smiling. "What will work?" My brother Tyler said as he came into my room. "Nothing." I said smartly. "Who the hell are these dudes? They better not be here long." Tyler said angerly. "Hey, I dont know who you think you are talking to my girl like that." Michael said as he stood up. "Sit." I said pulling Michael back down. "He thinks hes a tough guy huh." Tyler said as he went down stairs. I rolled my eyes and just laid back. "Its okay." Courtney said to me. "Eh. They will be sorry. I promise." I said looking up at the celing.

Night fall came and I waited for mom and dad to go to bed, which would be soon. "I gotta write a note and explain everything." I said looking for paper. "Why?" Philip asked inpastent. "So they dont send the cops after us and take you and Michael to jail." I said smartly. Philip rolled his eyes as I started to write a note. "Grab her purple and black skinny jeans." Courtney said to Michael as she put things in my bag. I read my note to myself in my head, 'Okay, I know you wouldnt let me go to Cali with Michael, but you dont understand. Somthing happened while we was there and I have to be there with him because he is the only that understands me right now. And no its not emotional stuff. Its pysical stuff that only we can expreance. Im so worried to tell you about it fully, but all I know Michael said I will be fine and you more then likley wouldnt belivie me anyways. Its basicly a way I have to eat and learn how to act. Please dont freak out. Dont call me going off, cause im changing my number. But I will call you when I feel its okay. You just know im it Cali, but not what part or where. If you love me you would understand and dont get Michael in any trouble, its not only him, its me. I love you.' I started to cry. Michael wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. "Its going to be fine. You can see them when ever you want." He said as he hugged me tight.

I grabbed my bag and looked threw it and made sure I had all my clothes. "What are you doing?" My little brother Hunter said as he woke up. "Nothing Hunter just unpacking my bag. "Mhm sure." He said as he went back to sleep. "Do you need anything else? Courtney asked looking around. "Hmmm, I got everything. Holdy shit. My puppy. She has to come." I said looking at Michael. He smiled and nodded. I added to the note I took Jade with me. "How are we gunnna put her on the plane? Were sure not going to Macon to get your cat thing." I said looking at Courtney. "I got a big purse!" She said getting it out of my closet. "Perfect." I said smiling. "We all set?" Michael said looking at my room. Im gunna miss it, in a way. I walked into my brothers room. He was watching tv with Marie, his girlfriend. "I want a hug." I said to them. "Come here." Tyler said as I walked over and gave him a hug. I looked at Marie and she gave me a evil look. "Where are you going and what are you up to?" She said. "Nothing, just a hug." I said as I hugged her. I walked down stairs and dad was getting off the computer to go to bed. "Wheres Jade?" I asked him. "Basment." He said pointing to th door. "Thanks" I said opening the door and getting her. "Hug?" He said. I hugged him and ran upstairs with my puppy. "I cant belivie im really doing this." I said hugging her. "You have to you. Its whats best." Michael said petting Jade. "I have a question." I said to Michael. "Ask away." He said as he sat on my bed. "How come you havent kissed me yet?" I asked with a smile. Michael looked the other way and blushed a little as he licked his lips. "Well, im not sure. But lets not talk about the now." He said looking at Philip and Courtney. I laughed and started to creep down stairs. Dad was asleep. "Lets go." I said waving them to come down stairs. We creeped down stairs and out the door. I laid the note on the table and a tear dropped from my face as I went outside with th rest. We loaded up the car and started to get in. I looked back at my house. All the memorys ran threw my head. Michael got out of the car and put his arm on my shoulder. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I promise, you'll come back." He said as he softly kissed my lips. I smiled and turn blood shot red and hugged him. "AWWW!!" Courtney yelled from inside the car. I let go of Michael and he was red as well.